Arabian Nights (1 Viewer)

SoupHQ

Pair
Reaction score
This will be a Tina Ceramic - Webmold.

Untitled-1gfgdfg.png

Still didnt order this Design - have some guys that are interested in this Set, so i had to wait for their payment. This is the last time you can leave your suggestions :D Something that i didnt see, something that i should change? I will not have the $10 and the $20 in Play at the same time of course. The $10 is just
I ordered some Plaques too - they should be here by the end of the Day.

Different Inlaydesigns:
adasddddd.png

And Music that is running in my Head since the first thoughts:

IMG_2343.jpeg

IMG_2344.jpeg

Last edited:
Plaques :love: :love: :love: Tina is also making plaques just in case if you didn't know.

Edit: lowest value on plaques ever :)

Plaques :love: :love: :love: Tina is also making plaques just in case if you didn't know.

Edit: lowest value on plaques ever :)

Yeah, but her placques are triple the price.

The low denoms.. when a German buys Stuff from a Chinese, in English. I ordered $25 in red and $100 in gold. Just wanted $5 and $10 as "samples" .. all of them are $5 and $10, not a single 25 or 100 :D

//edit
Will order more placques for the Tourney-Set (Denom 100.000 ++)

Yeah, but her placques are triple the price.

The low denoms.. when a German buys Stuff from a Chinese, in English. I ordered $25 in red and $100 in gold. Just wanted $5 and $10 as "samples" .. all of them are $5 and $10, not a single 25 or 100 :D

//edit
Will order more placques for the Tourney-Set (Denom 100.000 ++)
Hold on. These are tina plaques???

This will be a Tina Ceramic - Webmold.

View attachment 1303762

Still didnt order this Design - have some guys that are interested in this Set, so i had to wait for their payment. This is the last time you can leave your suggestions :D Something that i didnt see, something that i should change? I will not have the $10 and the $20 in Play at the same time of course. The $10 is just
I ordered some Plaques too - they should be here by the end of the Day.

Different Inlaydesigns:
View attachment 1303764

And Music that is running in my Head since the first thoughts:

View attachment 1303811

View attachment 1303814
Were the plaques from Tina, too?

No.
They are from "Viola" :D

Guangzhou Yinghang Electronic Technology
$1.30/Pc, Moq 50, $60 Shipping, no additional costs

Tina:
$1.75/Pc, Moq 100, + $50 Setup Cost for each denom, + Shipping
Wow. These are the best china plaques I saw. Can you take a picture of the edge?

Whats the minimum quantity.

I like the bottom tourney set. Especially the $100 and $25k. I think the cash set needs a $100?

Does the 25k really fits into this lineup? Isn’t it too different?

Cash got a $100 now.

Cash got a $100 now.
You really dont need a 25000 chip in a T25 set unless you play a realy big field. How many tables do you want to cover?

You really dont need a 25000 chip in a T25 set unless you play a realy big field. How many tables do you want to cover?

2 Tables / 20 Player
But as i write this, I don’t know why I put a 25k in there .. 25/100/500/1000/5000 .. why would I need a 25k

Thanks!!

Cash got a $100 now.
I like it. Everyone has an opinion.

2 Tables / 20 Player
But as i write this, I don’t know why I put a 25k in there .. 25/100/500/1000/5000 .. why would I need a 25k

Thanks!!
Not everyone plays a T25 tournament. We do T100 tournaments. I ordered $25k chips for my new set to do an occasional T500 tournament. It’s fun to play higher stakes.

I was finally able to pay the Chips (/Edit: She finally sent me a receipt..). Tina will start production next week.

Some of the Chips are finished now - dont get confused - you can see 3 different sets: Cash Set, Tournament Set, Cash-Design with Tournament Denoms (Friend wanted to have it like that).

Downside - i made the Stars in the Colors of the Chipdesign (f.e. chipdesign red/orange/white --> stars red/orange/white), but Tina made the Stars in the same colors on every single Chip .. i dont know why.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

The 43mm are not produced. $10 will not be in play - but i wanted to have it :cool

Cash Set: 25c, $1, $5, $20 (+ $10, $50)
Tournament Set: 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000
Cashdesign with Tournament Denoms for a Friend: 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 25000

Looks amazing! Stars feel like a minimal issue overall with how great they look. Very excited to see full stack pictures of these.

Amazing. Not sure if you speak Arabic. but ... Alt set written in Arabic and with Arabic numerals?

Also would enjoy seeing a 0.25/1/5/25/100 mockup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom