Are these the classic Paulson top hat and cane chips? (1 Viewer)

Family Fish GIF by Run The Burbs
1721408376212.gif

Uhh.....aren't you kinda forgetting maybe one more "Pro"? Hmmm? Ehhh? Think back now. :unsure: Sorta hard to overlook. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

No matter how many chips you have, you've got stacks!

Anyway, I'd think $1000 is more than fair, considering playable numbers and chip provenance and condition. $2000 would be shooting for the moon, though. If you're lucky and get a few competing bids, perhaps $1500? Run it as an auction and see.

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the input. If my buddy doesn't buy them for a thousand or maybe a little north of that then I'm going to go for an auction.

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the input. If my buddy doesn't buy them for a thousand or maybe a little north of that then I'm going to go for an auction.
You’d probably make the most money by parsing out sample sets….

I’ll take 5…Christmas is coming soon…need some gifts to give.

Uhh.....aren't you kinda forgetting maybe one more "Pro"? Hmmm? Ehhh? Think back now. :unsure: Sorta hard to overlook. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yellow $5s !!! which is a Pro for me ;)

The anatomy would go under Neutral because some would prefer, some would not - I was trying to keep it non bias, but on the topic most don't look fake which is a pro for me, not into plastic anything! ;)

Yellow $5s !!! which is a Pro for me ;)

The anatomy would go under Neutral because some would prefer, some would not - I was trying to keep it non bias, but on the topic most don't look fake which is a pro for me, not into plastic anything! ;)
I'm just surprised that the thread is approaching 50 posts and you're the only one who has made note of the oversize inlays (although incorrectly classifying them as 'neutral'). Maybe politically correct, but an affront to old school chipology....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom