Auction Ballys/Tropicana/Dunes mixed set (3 Viewers)

You might be right. If not the best, certainly in the top 3.

Most of the 2nd edition Tropicanas I’ve seen and own are more worn than the $25s in this auction, and many of the worn $5s fit 21 to a bbl in a Paulson rack. However, that doesn’t seem to detract one bit from how great they look and feel on the poker table!
Remember these top 25s are chalky new.

Since there is an opening bid on these, I decided to get out the extras. All these are included. It’s another five mint Bally fives five of the older version fire tiger colors, 5 of the even older version red fives. A couple of ones. And two other chips.
IMG_2763.jpeg

Obviously, the highest bitter will need to complete this sale and if that happens, it activates level three in fire sale 2024. I should reach further into the cave and start dusting off Vegas set number three.
Whelp. This is how the world finds out about tiger house molds I guess.

Unless the assassins that Ken and John have hired are able to locate Slisk before then and terminate him.

Can’t keep them hidden forever!!!!

F6C0C033-95CE-41B8-AF05-D373AB540283.gif

Whelp. This is how the world finds out about tiger house molds I guess.

Unless the assassins that Ken and John have hired are able to locate Slisk before then and terminate him.

Can’t keep them hidden forever!!!!

View attachment 1373230
No, it’s nothing like a chip that nobody has seen. it’s a couple of rack of chips that are new in box and people probably think they don’t exist. Nothing crazy.

I joke, but also kinda serious. I don’t have the nards or the boldness to just be pming everyone on every thing.

Like if I have a friend post something and it piques my curiosity, I can shoot them a text. And they’ll let me know what’s up.

But the thought of someone getting messages because of this post or like if they post a find in mail pr0n or such, idk.

That being said, I’ll still be super excited to see what the next sale brings, and happy it’ll be a surprise!

Just to be safe: dibs on the Four Queens if split.
That THC mixed set will probably never get sold ever. Remember it’s matched with my players club quarters and the golden Eagle fives. Love those chips. The top end is nothing rare mint Aztar 25s and PCA Hundos

I'm almost tempted to bid ;)

If the winner doesn't need the 5 older version Bally's $5s with the green and yellow edgspots (and larger text font), I'd pay a premium for them.
1723843063885.png

Forgive me for being off-line and not getting back to a few people here but I’ve been cranking out some remodel and got to go to the airport to pick up the wife. Certainly, I will get on this tomorrow that includes sample and some other questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.