SOLD Barrington 10-Person Poker Table, Local Pickup Only, NYC / NJ / CT area (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikem_nyc

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to upgrade my table, so I’m posting here to see if anyone is interested in my Barrington 10-Person Poker Table! Have had it around a year, there are some scrapes on the side/corner because I store on its side, but playing surface and overall it’s in great condition :) Asking is $199* (updated on 7/4/24) but open to counteroffers - dm me if you have any questions!

IMG_8121.jpeg
IMG_7908.jpeg

IMG_7915.jpeg
IMG_7910.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7913.jpeg
    IMG_7913.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7909.jpeg
    IMG_7909.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Not to be mean but I don’t think $240 is particularly appropriate. Most of us were getting these for $160 earlier this year. If you’re willing to come down and depending on where I would have to pick up I would be interested

Not to be mean but I don’t think $240 is particularly appropriate. Most of us were getting these for $160 earlier this year. If you’re willing to come down and depending on where I would have to pick up I would be interested
For context I got mine close to $300 so I thought this was an appropriate price, but if you want to dm me on a concrete counter offer I’m open to it. I would have loved to have gotten a new one for $160, but I guess I keep missing it, I have never seen anything under $200 for a 10-table whenever I looked…I guess I’m not that lucky :/

They go on sale often now a days I don't think they would ever drop below $200 right now the same one is on sale from $299 to $249 on walmart

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Barrington-10-Player-Poker-Table-No-Assembly-Required/55465427
Oh snap! Well if they’re on sale for $249 I’d recommend people get that one at Walmart, cause mine is used. I’m happy to lower to $200 in light of that, def would not want to sell a used table at the same price as a new one :)

Oh snap! Well if they’re on sale for $249 I’d recommend people get that one at Walmart, cause mine is used. I’m happy to lower to $200 in light of that, def would not want to sell a used table at the same price as a new one :)
$199* :D

Heads up: Walmart has seen my listing and because of that they have lowered their new table now to…$198 for a new one ;) I shall compel them to lower it further by dropping my sale price to $159.99 for my table. You’re welcome guys :D
Good price! Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom