Best Fully Custom chipset of 2020, Round Two: Rosie's Bayou tournament v Calvary Club at the Armory (2 Viewers)

Which chipset is better?

• Rosie's Bayou tournament

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • Calvary Club at the Armory

Votes: 47 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heh...my heart, on the other hand, wishes it weren’t so close.

@slisk250 ’s set is great which is almost a redundancy - his stuff is never sub-par - and if I go down here I will consider it an honor to have gone toe to toe with such a set and nearly been the victor. O’course, that’s not exactly plan A.

If there are those of you still undecided, I do encourage you to vote for whichever one you genuinely think is best. If you just can’t decide...well, all I can say is I’d appreciate every vote I can get, including yours.

Also, here’s a splash pot & a beer, if that’s your thing.

View attachment 703753
Id love to see these side by side the respective chip its a tribute to.

Id love to see these side by side the respective chip its a tribute to.

As posted by @PAZ . I don’t have the $25 only one known example of the $100 currently exists, so scans will have to suffice. Note that the mock of the $25 is not the final version. I had John make a few lettering tweaks before they went to press.

D88E1818-566F-463A-9F2B-CEA5BD3FA6E9.jpeg

BDC07C2A-21E9-4B39-95BC-9510248CA163.jpeg

5B8D6677-B1E0-4ADA-B71A-C83884863831.jpeg

Not for me. I’m voting for Cavalry. :)

I don't doubt it one bit, pure class dude! @Psypher1000 probably voted for Rosie's. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What an insane matchup... This one is going to take some thought, I am torn and this is a very important decision that needs to be considered carefully out of respect for these two sets. :tup:

Out of complete curiosity: what is the other set? No real reason I want to know, I just love thinking about chips and am always curious what other people consider their own personal goat(s) and how they compare to mine. :)
probably the silver devils....... there are some outrageously awesome custom sets on here

Out of complete curiosity: what is the other set? No real reason I want to know, I just love thinking about chips and am always curious what other people consider their own personal goat(s) and how they compare to mine. :)
Feel bad about bringing up another set during a competition but as I started it... @Ronoh 's "Pillage and Plunders" and @slisk250 "Rosie's Bayou" chips are my personal Favorites!!
probably the silver devils....... there are some outrageously awesome custom sets on here
Those are my favorite Inlays... maybe someday if I get around to building a cash set and complete the series... but not in the same leauge as both of the above listed sets have both cash and tourney already complete!

To be honest this particular match up is just plain difficult. We have a sample of @Psypher1000 Calvary Club chips and in person they are breath taking! Especially for a quarter pie lover like myself. Hope to see the set in person someday! So many amazing sets have been made, one can only hope to play them all someday!

To be honest this particular match up is just plain difficult. We have a sample of @Psypher1000 Calvary Club chips and in person they are breath taking!
Yeah, tell me about it. I saw the draw, and then I looked at his samples - THAT ARE IN THE HOF CABINET ALREADY FOR CRIPES SAKE, and I might have (definitely) uttered an, “Oh, fuck me,” or two. I mean...

FECEA70E-14C3-4F19-8219-D0F4E1E7EAF9.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom