Best Green Chips of All Time? (5 Viewers)

green.png

not standard denomination

1st Favorite is definitely the PCA Secondary $25's, but since those have been mentioned several times, I'll move along to 2nd and 3rd fav

2nd Fav:
The Mint Hotel $25
Reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream and I love the old school font.
P1010874.JPG

And hanging out with some friends:
P1010872.JPG

2nd Fav:
Playboy Atlantic City $25
I love the pink and green combo, makes me feel like I'm on Nantucket or something. Also my only coin-in-center set. They look brighter in person.
P1010883.JPG

with friends:
P1010881.JPG

P1010878.JPG

ITT: Every green chip ever! :sneaky:

Here's a couple that are not $25 chips.

View attachment 96522 View attachment 96523

I've sourced the rest of those Delta Clubs. I found a guy that has about 2000...lots of the 1s, 5s, 20s, and 100s..He agreed to sell to me like 5 years ago, but then I didn't hear back from him. Every 6-7 months, I email him to try to get them...havent heard a reply in 2 years

I thought Apache bought the entire stock?

I thought Apache bought the entire stock?

probably, but they havent come up for sale in a while. Back at the blueboards, everyone was trying to put together playable sets of them, but no one knew where all the upper denoms went. I'll look thorugh my emails to see how many of each denom the guy said he had

Found the email. Here is what he said he had. less than what i remember, but i do recall him saying he was selling 1/2 his set to someone else. My guess is he sold all of them to that person.

$1 - 300
$2 - 290
$5 - 140
$20 - 70
$100 - 100

Show off-est!!!!!

It's actually one of my bigger (chip) regrets. I had the options of buying five racks of $25 or one rack of $25 and one rack of $100 H9 chips. Price was the same for either option, as was the total bank for the set. At the time I figured "moar chips" was the better way to go. I deeply regret not picking up that rack of $100 chips 5 years later.

It's actually one of my bigger (chip) regrets. I had the options of buying five racks of $25 or one rack of $25 and one rack of $100 H9 chips. Price was the same for either option, as was the total bank for the set. At the time I figured "moar chips" was the better way to go. I deeply regret not picking up that rack of $100 chips 5 years later.

There's always @pltrgyst ... You can keep working on him...:p

There's always @pltrgyst ... You can keep working on him...:p

I've been working on him for a solid 18 months. I don't think my persistence is going to pay off. I was actually going to tag him in the above post, but I believe he's fully aware of my interest. I even considered asking @Mrs. Bentax send him a PM suggesting that a rack of H9 $100 might help her recovery after surgery, but I didn't think he'd buy it. :D

Great! I love these chips! I have five of this beauties but I haven't seen them in quantity!

Do you have a set of the King International chips or only this rack?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom