Best place to design poker chips (1 Viewer)

LuckyStars

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm looking to build a custom set of chips. I'm fairly new to buying poker chips and only have a few sets so far. I only want a simple design, however I have a specific image in mind. I'm not the artistic type, so how would I go about creating these chips? Any help would be appreciated. I've not got a particularly high budget, however this will change in the future and I can develop the set from there. Thank you!

I’m using the fantasy poker chip design tool on this forum to make my set, then I have a starting point for when I hand it over to a designer to help with my labels (for potential Tina hybrid)

I'm looking to build a custom set of chips. I'm fairly new to buying poker chips and only have a few sets so far. I only want a simple design, however I have a specific image in mind. I'm not the artistic type, so how would I go about creating these chips? Any help would be appreciated. I've not got a particularly high budget, however this will change in the future and I can develop the set from there. Thank you!
You've come to the right place! Tina hybrid, no mold, and card mold ceramics are reasonably priced at about .40/chip I think. You can work on your own art or hire a designer here.

Get samples.

You'd be surprised with what you can do with simple PowerPoint. At least throw a few elements together so a designer has something to work with.

There are lots of people here that offer design services if you can explain to them what you want.
So, should I just attempt to use the simple shapes on there and then I can get into contact with somebody to improve it? Thank you very much!

You've come to the right place! Tina hybrid, no mold, and card mold ceramics are reasonably priced at about .40/chip I think. You can work on your own art or hire a designer here.

Get samples.
Thank you for your help! Two people have suggested Tina hybrid on here, so I'll attempt that today. The pricing sounds good, I can at least learn how to use the tools and get a feel for what the result would be before committing to buying a whole set. Thank you to everybody for your help, I'm very grateful! I'll try Tina hybrid later today and will update if I still need any help. Thank you all!

Sorry to keep being a nuisance! But where do I find Tina hybrid? Is it on a specific website or on here? Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom