SOLD Binion's Horseshoe Club WSOP $500 8V Beautiful Condition NCV Chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt some t25 and t100s just sell like a few months back in racks I know I seen them cant remember who sold them though

obvs I know the t500 and t5k are unicorns

a full set sounds impossible to afford unless you're a billionaire then, huh.
does the millionaire have a set?
Nobody has $5k or $500s in quantity. I've only seen $1s, $5s, $25s, $100s and 2 or so racks of $1ks before.

The full set might be impossible to get, but who knows what might happen in this world

Nobody has $5k or $500s in quantity. I've only seen $1s, $5s, $25s, $100s and 2 or so racks of $1ks before.

The full set might be impossible to get, but who knows what might happen in this world
It stands to reason that 500 and 5,000 would have been produced in the lowest quantities. But they still existed. And we have no reason to believe they’ve been destroyed. While it’s possible that all the 500s and 5,000s were all sold off as singles, I prefer to believe they’re out there in quantity somewhere. You gotta have a dream!

It stands to reason that 500 and 5,000 would have been produced in the lowest quantities. But they still existed. And we have no reason to believe they’ve been destroyed. While it’s possible that all the 500s and 5,000s were all sold off as singles, I prefer to believe they’re out there in quantity somewhere. You gotta have a dream!
I'm sure they're out there somewhere, just have to find them one day!

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom