SOLD Binion's Horseshoe Club WSOP $5000 Bearclaw Uncirculated Condition NCV Chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinettis Gaming

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Aug 3, 2024
AUCTION ENDS AT
8:30 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$69
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal G&S
  2. Check / Money Order
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - CONUS Only
SHIPS VIA
FedEx
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, following the specified minimum increment amounts. The use of the dollar sign is optional. Bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid.
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Up for auction we've got a VERY SPECIAL WSOP chip that is missing from most WSOP NCV collections.

This is the infamous bearclaw 5000 NCV in beautiful condition as seen in the pictures.

If you need more pictures please let us know, but I think the pictures do the talking for this one. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

IMG_8415.jpg
IMG_8414.jpg
IMG_8404.jpg
IMG_8405.jpg
IMG_8406.jpg

I’m really curious what final sale for this is gonna be. The price appreciation on these has been pretty crazy. There was a listing for the full sample in 2020 (that I regret passing on) for $500. I think it made it a few hours before it got snagged. Now just a single chip from that set is worth more than $500.

I’m guessing this goes for $1K+ and then 500 for close to face. And at those prices I can’t justify the spend

Yeah for sure WW level chips. But if it’s $1K a chip for this then imo there are maybe 10 people on this forum who can prolly swing it based on their buying habits. But for the vast majority of us I’d say it’s out of the realm of reality.

Sold my set ($1-$1000) for $285 in March 2020. I could never find a $5000 chip. Dang prices have soared on a couple of these chips. At least I have my custom Tina tourney set of these.
Yeah HardHouse sold his for $500 around the same time. March 2020 was a time to scoop some deals though!

That's for one chip, right? :oops:

Sorry, I am new to this forum.. ^^
Yes. I'm not new to the forum and I don't get it either... but then again I never really have understood paying $$$$$ for single chips like the singles collectors do. Guess that's the same for them balking at us paying $$$$ to put chips into sets *shrugs*

Yes. I'm not new to the forum and I don't get it either... but then again I never really have understood paying $$$$$ for single chips like the singles collectors do. Guess that's the same for them balking at us paying $$$$ to put chips into sets *shrugs*

It was rather a joke with the new to the forum :D

But I am impressed tho by where this auction is going..

And you're right about how much $$$$ we pay for sets to play poker with ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom