Bluffalo Sam (3 Viewers)

elemeno

Two Pair
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/@BluffaloSam

I’ve been loosely following his journey and he makes some interesting content. He ran up 0-$100k real quick with hyper aggressive play and bankroll management, and has now reset the counter and is attempting to earn C$2M net of everything (all income (poker, job, YouTube, etc) - all expenses (gas, lodging, food, etc)).

What do you guys think of him/his play?

He’s on a downswing right now and I’m not sure I agree with him maxing out his credit card and taking out cash advances when he has other investments…but to each his own

I like the idea but hate the fake drama with all the "credit card advances" and "not enough money" to pay for rent. He most definitely is not at risk to lose much if any at all. He has lots of bankroll and $$$ to tap into for the challenge. Much like Corey Eyring, his younger but more cringe (and probably more desperate) American counterpart.

I like the idea but hate the fake drama with all the "credit card advances" and "not enough money" to pay for rent. He most definitely is not at risk to lose much if any at all. He has lots of bankroll and $$$ to tap into for the challenge. Much like Corey Eyring, his younger but more cringe (and probably more desperate) American counterpart.
I’m not too familiar with Corey, but I do think BluffaloSam is feeling this downswing. I can’t be sure of his current/past circumstances, and he probably has some funds left from his previous $100k challenge, but what makes you say it’s fake?

Taking cash advances to pay for poker is much different compared to having funds behind. Sam is definitely not risking it all by taking a loan in order to build his bankroll, and Sam living in a car for a few days was kinda funny, but everyone knew that he would be outta there in less than a few days. Would you be able to rent a place with no job or savings, career path "poker pro with 0 bankroll"? Not likely.

Taking cash advances to pay for poker is much different compared to having funds behind. Sam is definitely not risking it all by taking a loan in order to build his bankroll, and Sam living in a car for a few days was kinda funny, but everyone knew that he would be outta there in less than a few days. Would you be able to rent a place with no job or savings, career path "poker pro with 0 bankroll"? Not likely.
I think you have a point in that he isn’t standing at an edge of a cliff, but at the same time he isn’t trying to hide he has other funds (he mentioned most of it is invested), rather, he’s trying his best to keep it all compartmentalized, which is why he’s taking cash advances.

Sam seems like a strong player and plays stakes within his bankroll. Corey on the other hand … depends on YouTube payouts most likely and doesn’t seem like a winning player.

I like the idea but hate the fake drama with all the "credit card advances" and "not enough money" to pay for rent.
All part of the tricks to get more like and views on his YT videos but he in a bad downswing at the moment.

Recording multi losses session in a row (it does not help when he actually call a $500 jam all in preflop when open $10 @$1/$3 game with 77)

Villian is always going to show up with AK, QQ+ 95% of the time and 72 32 69 5% of the times

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom