Bridge cards advice (4 Viewers)

Natuie

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to this forum and have read a lot about all different cards. I've always just used regular bicycle cards at my home games and they've gotten pretty wrecked as a result. I also hate the feeling of shuffling them, it's way too stiff.

Anyway I've been reading a lot about bridge cards and think they suit my situation a lot better.

If I were to buy 2 decks of bridge cards to test them out what brands are best? I'm looking for an affordable option definitely on the cheaper side. I also want them to be plastic cards.

Where should I buy them is it the same as a group buy for chips on here? Also is there anything I should know about them or is it just different sizes.

Also do I need different size cut cards?
Thanks

Basically any of these

IMG_1654.jpeg

I wonder if that is just wear and tear, had you been using the same deck of cards over ton of sessions?
Yeah I guess so but I also want to try new cards cause I've heard they improve the experience a lot. Would u agree with that? Is it worth the cost of upgrading?

Yeah I guess so but I also want to try new cards cause I've heard they improve the experience a lot. Would u agree with that? Is it worth the cost of upgrading?
Quality card does improve the gameplay experience for some, but Card is generally expenses in nature and you do need to replace them every few sessions.

Quality card does improve the gameplay experience for some, but Card is generally expenses in nature and you do need to replace them every few sessions.
Yeah of course and I do replace them but if I get better quality they could also last longer no? I also just kinda wanna try bridge cards yk

Do you need jumbo index?

I heard lots of good things about Angels but never tried any, they hard to get....

Best cards in bridge size I have ever handle are 2012 Fournier printed cards made for WSOP 2012 but they only been made with standard index, on the bright side they have Bicycle graphics....You can get them on eBay, I recomend buying "used" from pokergurus, mint condition IMHO however out of the cello, they are dirt cheap.

Grand Slams from DalNegro are great cards with nice faces and bright red ink. I can sell you a set but you need factor the fact that international shipping is expensive.
Regular Fourniers in bridge size are fantastic but I do not like the faces on them. They come in variety of backs designs...."Rosas" are the best in my opinion.

Do you need jumbo index?

I heard lots of good things about Angels but never tried any, they hard to get....

Best cards in bridge size I have ever handle are 2012 Fournier printed cards made for WSOP 2012 but they only been made with standard index, on the bright side they have Bicycle graphics....You can get them on eBay, I recomend buying "used" from pokergurus, mint condition IMHO however out of the cello, they are dirt cheap.

Grand Slams from DalNegro are great cards with nice faces and bright red ink. I can sell you a set but you need factor the fact that international shipping is expensive.
Regular Fourniers in bridge size are fantastic but I do not like the faces on them. They come in variety of backs designs...."Rosas" are the best in my opinion.
I'm not super fussy if it's normal or jumbo index but personally I prefer normal index

If you can get the above Angels, they are the best cards I've ever used (Acetate). The Fourniers are also nice cards. Angels will be a little softer and Fourniers will be a little stiffer. (nice contrast between the two) Angel also produces PVC cards and they're very affordable. Lot Fancy was mentioned and IMHO they are excellent cards and great value but the only bridge size they offer are black.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom