CARDS MOLD SHOWCASE! (2 Viewers)

My lazy semi custom 43 mm "Aria Tournament Colors" 600 pcs cash set. Texas Hold' em Squad in Melbourne. LOL.

Thanks a lot @Johnny5 for the art design. Thanks @SeanGecko @TX_Golf_N_Poker @Eloe2000 and so many others who provided valuable info and pictures about the Cards Mold. After much reading, I decided to use the Aria theme to do my first ever custom. Luckily for me, it came about really great.
Sweet set! Great job!

What does the "R" stand for?

I went for my own take on an Aria tribute, using my poker room logo that matches the table felt.

Design has a larger inlay print to look closer to the style of the real Aria chips (ie. the black inlay is printed a bit further out than the 'groove' in the cards mold).

(still in the plastic here)
1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

My Sloth chips have a similar issue on the rolling edge with a section about .25cm is slightly lighter in shade than the base colour. this is only noticeable on close inspection and most noticeable on my black $100's. I can see the same shade blur on your rolling edge as well. it doesnt bother me though, it's a minor imperfection that can be dismissed as a security feature. All of the edge spots as far as I cant tell are otherwise spot on. These chips are a steal of a deal for what you get.

View attachment 674124View attachment 674125

edited to add more pics

bSfmqFU.jpg

RZwGAir.jpg

jo2s7F6.jpg

V5w0pqa.jpg

TMgoIv5.jpg

s8CPIoj.jpg

X8N1kLC.jpg

yvqJ0rp.jpg

5KDvhBa.jpg

2 came with hats off, crazy glue will be attempted for some zombie $1's to fill the racks back up to an even #... here is what's inside a cards mold chip
lBLQ1RC.jpg

isgwUOy.jpg

ToAEHBK.jpg
This is why we always order extras

This is why we always order extras
I expected ~5% loss due to breakage/quality control loss on receipt given the price point. All in all only 2 chips arrived broken as pictured in that post you referenced above (which I crazy glued into passable zombie's to fill the racks). 3575 chips is plenty and was partly a quantity to maximize the FRB shipping costs on my order in a quantity I could break down into several smaller sets for family/friends someday or absorb attritional losses on shipping/quality. On the rolling edge of some of the chips it seems the ink may have run low or perhaps just an issue with the printer. As seen on the edge of the $5's in the pictured stack, it is not a blur of the plastic. On the pink edge you can see a lighter portion on one spot of a good number of the chips more/less noticeably. I have not separated any of them out and accepted it as the minor fault of the quality control system. Some of the other members chips I have seen with the same issue with Anita's and Tina's but not on domestically made ceramics. Other than this minor blemish I absolutely love my cards mold chips and am excited to now have the CPC Slothclub chips as well. Not sure which set is the primary/secondary, I ordered the CPC's first but received them after the cards mold chips.
1650415133763.png

voWLxM2.jpg

My lazy semi custom 43 mm "Aria Tournament Colors" 600 pcs cash set. Texas Hold' em Squad in Melbourne. LOL.

Thanks a lot @Johnny5 for the art design. Thanks @SeanGecko @TX_Golf_N_Poker @Eloe2000 and so many others who provided valuable info and pictures about the Cards Mold. After much reading, I decided to use the Aria theme to do my first ever custom. Luckily for me, it came about really great.
what racks are these? look like BG

Affordable and good especially the 39mm rack , but the 43mm are more fragile compared to 39mm rack

I have a few cracks here and there on my 43mm rack, they seem to use a lighter material

I just checked they are 15 yuan per rack (top plus bottom) which is about usd 2.30 before shipping, I bought a lot of 50 at once and shipping is about 80+ yuan about 13 usd total

Nice !

You don't use $500 chip in your tourney line-up ?
I just realized when I went to put the chips back I was missing a 500 cards mold chip....then after looking at the racks realized I had not removed any for the picture lol

here is the full line up

OjMm41g.jpg

edit, added side comparison shot of each denom cards to CPC
UjOdiA7.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and a request for Huntington Park and Horseshoe Club pics if there are any.

Back in the market for a cash set. Post some pR…I mean showcase!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom