Giveaway Cartamundi Classic Playing Cards (3 Viewers)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Up for Giveaway, because I felt like doing a giveaway, is four brand new decks of Cartamundi Classic Playing Cards. They are Jumbo Index Paper cards. The winner will get one Red, Blue, Black & Green Deck. Winner in the US will pay $4 to go towards shipping and outside the US will pay $8-$10 to go towards shipping(Once I get address and figure out price I'll know cost). To enter just post one picture of your favorite cartoon growing up. I will leave this up until Friday June 28th 8PM. I will use the Randomizer to choose 4 people who will then I will do I high card Battle tournament to see who wins the cards. 1 will play 4 and then 2 will play 3. The winners of the 1st round will then play each other to see who will win the cards.

CLASSICPLAYINGCARDS.JPG

Anything from Saturday mornings in the early 80s.
Yell Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

scooby doo running GIF

hanna barbera animation GIF

Chasing Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

Thanks for the awesome giveaway AND making us look up some phenomenal clips of awesome cartoons from when we were kids. It’s been over 40+ years since I’ve watched these, but I remember them like it was yesterday. Cool!

Although I love Calvin and Hobbes, I feel there is a difference between "cartoon" and "comic" - Cartoons are typically single-frame or animated illustrations, often characterized by exaggerated features and humor. Comics, however, are a series of illustrations combined with text, usually dialogues and narrative boxes, presented in a sequential format.

However, the greats exist in both formats.
giphy.gif

I'm very bad at favorites, but I know at two different times, both Rocket Power and Courage the Cowardly Dog definitely dominated my TV.

rocket power nicksplat GIF

black and white dog GIF

Thanks for doing the giveaway!

I always wanted to ask you about your avatar! It looked like a baby version of the Bugs Bunny monster
View attachment 1349274
Yeah, No Neck Joe came from Spike & Mike's animated film festival. Was kind of a travelling show (a movie containing a bunch of short animated film clips) back in the 90's. I know that's where Beavis and Butthead, Wallace and Gromit, and a few others began. Could have sworn South Park started with Spike & Mike too (where Cartman was actually named Kenny :eek:), but I could be wrong...

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom