SOLD Casablanca $5s 120x (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that last bid might be too late. My last bid is time stamped at 6:57 - so auction ends at 7:02.

1712452085724.png

Mine shows 5 min.

Can you please explain that ruling? Auction closes 5 min after last bid.
Weird, my timestamp showed 4min ago from @allforcharity’s bid but now it shows 10m ago and 5min ago.

Can someone more expert help out here?

Weird, my timestamp showed 4min ago from @allforcharity’s bid but now it shows 10m ago and 5min ago.

Can someone more expert help out here?
I’ve been watching. It changes. Sometimes the two bids are 4 minutes apart, sometimes they’re 5 min apart. Which logically suggest that it’s less than 5 minutes.

Flip a coin! Like any good degenerate all or nothing lol jk hope yall find a solution soon

Since we have the screenshot from upndown it seems undeniable that it was between 4.0 minutes and 5.0 minutes after bstecks build.

I will therefore reach out to all for charity for payment. I am sorry bsteck. Let me know if I can send you a free sample set of my CPC custome set on my shipping cost.

1. Time Reference
    Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference. If a post time says x minutes ago, mouse over it to see the timestamp. To my knowledge, this is only possible with a mouse or trackpad.
    1. If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes from the last bid.
    2. If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
    3. If the close time is 3:00pm, and a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm.
    4. Bids at the close time are not valid bids.

Ok... if that your ruling.

But I would like the chance to continue bidding since I stopped because of the dispute.

I think I know what happened here.

bsteck placed a bid at 8:57:40 (let’s call the seconds 40 for example)

Allforcharity placed a bid at 9:02:20 (let’s call the seconds 20 for example).

That is within 5 minutes of the previous bid, but the rules are not actually a whole 5 minutes. It’s more like round down to the previous minute (floor if you are a programmer) and add 5 minutes. The bid therefore needs to be in by 9:02:00 to be valid.

Now depending on each our own browsers if the local time was before or after 40 seconds we would see different values for how many minutes ago each bid was placed.

Yah.. all good faith here too. Refreshed when my phone said 7:02 and didn’t see a bid so I thought it was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom