SOLD Catch and Release - Mark Twain (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually wild. I picked them up knowing I was getting an awesome deal for a rare set. But also knowing I didn’t need them.

Then I see what people pay for other chips/sets that are fairly common these days. Insane. And this is a perfect set with a perfect breakdown. The more I think about it, I really do question why I’m letting it go ha.

Such a weird time to be alive.
When these first came out, the Fives were the issue, with the orange spot and royal red, the Fives just didn't jell too well with people, but when you get them, minty RHC rocks, plus the other chips are so nice

When these first came out, the Fives were the issue, with the orange spot and royal red, the Fives just didn't jell too well with people, but when you get them, minty RHC rocks, plus the other chips are so nice
I quite like that contrast (or lack thereof) since I've never seen it before. Very unique coloration and the 5s almost look orange in these pics.

ngl I've been hemming and hawing on this since initial post. Such a clean, sharp design.

I quite like that contrast (or lack thereof) since I've never seen it before. Very unique coloration and the 5s almost look orange in these pics.

ngl I've been hemming and hawing on this since initial post. Such a clean, sharp design.
IMG_5564.jpeg

It’s actually wild. I picked them up knowing I was getting an awesome deal for a rare set. But also knowing I didn’t need them.

Then I see what people pay for other chips/sets that are fairly common these days. Insane. And this is a perfect set with a perfect breakdown. The more I think about it, I really do question why I’m letting it go ha.

Such a weird time to be alive.
I wouldn’t try to guess what the right price is for these and I have no idea how many of these came out of the chip room, but I do know that you rarely see them these days. And that’s what usually does it for me, as much as anything else - relative rarity. I don’t want chips that everybody else has; I want to be a little special. And that’s what these are - you just don’t see them very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom