For Sale Chanman Blackjack table, 7-seat ,Nevada Lodge (Seattle pick-up) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be driving my crew cab up (towing a trailer), and my pickup bed will be empty (and it's got a soft cover for the bed), so it would be totally covered/protected. Figured that it would be half the drive-time from like Sacramento or Reno or Boise if someone from around those areas wanted it. No reason not to make the offer. Doesn't hurt to try and offer a favor here and there and do right by people, especially the way this world's going. Only thing is it would need to be easy to get to, or I'd have to meet up somewhere easy. Not that it matters - but I'll be up at Lynnwood by Friday afternoon, around the Big Wheel area Saturday evening (I think my gig's at the Seattle Aquarium), and heading back to Oregon on Sunday morning. Daughter lives in Lynnwood, so will be staying there.
Any chance you may consider dropping it off in Woodinville Saturday night or Sunday morning? I can offer any combination of food, the ability to fondle a lot of desirable leaded chips, and love from the world's friendliest Golden Retriever lol.

I'll be up in Seattle this next weekend to do a gig, if someone really wanted it I could possibly transport back to Central Oregon (essentially Bend). Which might make it more feasible for someone in Cali or southern Idaho or Nevada to pick up
One could say it’s being transported via the Pony express…
I’ll see myself out
Embarrassed The Office GIF by Justin

I'll be driving my crew cab up (towing a trailer), and my pickup bed will be empty (and it's got a soft cover for the bed), so it would be totally covered/protected. Figured that it would be half the drive-time from like Sacramento or Reno or Boise if someone from around those areas wanted it. No reason not to make the offer. Doesn't hurt to try and offer a favor here and there and do right by people, especially the way this world's going. Only thing is it would need to be easy to get to, or I'd have to meet up somewhere easy. Not that it matters - but I'll be up at Lynnwood by Friday afternoon, around the Big Wheel area Saturday evening (I think my gig's at the Seattle Aquarium), and heading back to Oregon on Sunday morning. Daughter lives in Lynnwood, so will be staying there.
In no particular order:

IMG_1018.jpeg

IMG_7862.jpeg
IMG_7917.jpeg

Any chance you may consider dropping it off in Woodinville Saturday night or Sunday morning? I can offer any combination of food, the ability to fondle a lot of desirable leaded chips, and love from the world's friendliest Golden Retriever lol.
You're literally within a stone's throw of the table - drop $19.95 for the 1-day uhaul(?)

I don't need to see or fondle the things I can't afford, lol. If you moved the wine - more room for chips! And that closetmaid shelf is gonna give out one one these days.....hate those things (speaking with my contractor hat on).

My daughter's golden could compete for the 'friendliest' - heck, could almost be a twin.

When it comes to home decor even @Josh Kifer has more decision-making authority than I do, which is saying something :)

We experienced his decorating savvy there at the tourney - I tell ya, that sheet-enclosed toilet was the bomb! Pretty sure @Josh Kifer kept the bar high with those sheets being 100% Egyptian cotton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom