Giveaway Chip Shots 2024: PGA Championship (2 Viewers)

Added more chips to the pot! See OP.

I'll value those white chips at half a chip, so the pot is currently funded for 18 entrants. Will add more if necessary!

We gonna have some trash talking here?

My secret weapon is off to a hot start. Best player in the field with a low salary, and I don't think anyone else picked him up. Dean Burmester at $5900. Birdied his first two holes this morning. Y'all are in trouble already!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Looks like @tooth_doc is cleaning up so far (pending a few holes that have not been logged yet - storms in Texas knocked out some of the site's tech).

He's also maintaining 10th / 275 in the big boy pool.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! The cut is coming...

Looks like @tooth_doc is cleaning up so far (pending a few holes that have not been logged yet - storms in Texas knocked out some of the site's tech).

rodney dangerfield dancing GIF by RETRO-FIEND
Still a long way to go..

I've got a birdie on 18 from Rahm that's not scored yet. That will get me tied with others at -14.

Isn't he in a 7 way tie for first? Or is there a tie breaker that I don't remember reading about?

Ties are broken by live golfer scoring position, so that if multiple participants are at any time tied, the player with the professional golfer placing highest will break the tie. In the event the tied foursomes highest ranked golfer is the same or tied with an equal placing professional golfer, the second highest placing golfers in each foursome will be considered, followed by the third and fourth.

Taken from here.

And just like that, the lead is gone.

Kevin Spacey 90S GIF

I suspect my spot near the top will be short lived. Two players are going to miss the cut. I'll need Rory and Burmester to go on a tear and finish 1/2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom