Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 06/2024 (15 Viewers)

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this forum. I want to participate in the group buy. Since you can see that I am not from the USA, I should mention that I have a US shipping address where I would like to order the chips. I have read most of the terms of purchase, but I still have a few questions:

1. If I understood correctly, the chip material is China clay? So, it is not clay composite and metal insert? Is the material similar to Majestic and Milano chips?

2. Is it possible to order only the proposed designs, or can I send my own design? I understand that I can have my own inlay design, but I am interested in whether I can send my own spot color design? If so, can I use all CMYK colors, or only certain ones, as is the case with the CPC design tool?

3. From what I understand, only Web mold, Greek mold, Cards mold and No mold are offered. However, in the examples, I saw custom molds such as Stardust and Aladdin (see picture). Does this mean that I can have a custom mold?

4. In some of the proposed designs, it seems to me that there is no inlay but rather a hot stamp, such as Stardust and Chardee Macdennis (see picture). Does this mean that the hot stamp option is available?

Thank you for your answers!
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0610.PNG
    IMG_0610.PNG
    554.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0611.PNG
    IMG_0611.PNG
    304.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0612.PNG
    IMG_0612.PNG
    689.8 KB · Views: 32
1. The material is a ceramic composite, not China Clay.

2 there are some mold, the Stardust mold and Aladdin, that are faux, or fake molds printed on no mold ceramic chips.

3. The Hotstamp chips you see are another printed product on a no mold ceramic blank, same as the blank mold mentioned in bullet 2 of my answers.

4. You can make your own spot designs as well as inlay designs, they must be in a file format such as Adobe Illustrator (.ai) that can be used in the print sublimation process.

This should get you started, the hybrid molds take a sticker for the inlay artwork, the no molds the art is printed directly on the chip.

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this forum. I want to participate in the group buy. Since you can see that I am not from the USA, I should mention that I have a US shipping address where I would like to order the chips. I have read most of the terms of purchase, but I still have a few questions:

1. If I understood correctly, the chip material is China clay? So, it is not clay composite and metal insert? Is the material similar to Majestic and Milano chips?

2. Is it possible to order only the proposed designs, or can I send my own design? I understand that I can have my own inlay design, but I am interested in whether I can send my own spot color design? If so, can I use all CMYK colors, or only certain ones, as is the case with the CPC design tool?

3. From what I understand, only Web mold, Greek mold, Cards mold and No mold are offered. However, in the examples, I saw custom molds such as Stardust and Aladdin (see picture). Does this mean that I can have a custom mold?

4. In some of the proposed designs, it seems to me that there is no inlay but rather a hot stamp, such as Stardust and Chardee Macdennis (see picture). Does this mean that the hot stamp option is available?

Cheers!
Not clay. Think Empire Cardroom / Taj Mahal, which are available on Apache Poker. They are the Tina's "Cards Mold" chips. The Web and Greek molds are newer, but still a chip from Tina, the same person that does the Cards Mold.

Hello everyone,

Cheers!
Once your pms open we can discuss in detail

Thank you guys for the prompt replies! I'll have to think a bit about ceramics, cause I'm a clay lover

Please make two more posts so you can contact @justincarothers who has all the answers to your questions.
Does this comment count as a post? Because I’ve posted comments on other threads. I have more than 3 of them. Or is a post something else, like starting a thread, etc.?

Thank you guys for the prompt replies! I'll have to think a bit about ceramics, cause I'm a clay lover

Does this comment count as a post? Because I’ve posted comments on other threads. I have more than 3 of them. Or is a post something else, like starting a thread, etc.?
You should be able to message now. Yes, this counts as a post. FYI the ceramic hybrids here are a better overall chip than any China Clay offering. In my opinion anyway.

Cantina Cards Mold 43mm
$5- 100 on the yellow $1000 chip
$25- 25
$100- 25

I might add on to this with another partial set, but wanted to make sure I got this in in time first so I didn’t miss it deciding. I’m curious about the air shipping cost to save on time, I’d love to know more. Thank you Justin!

Have any limit sets been made on the web mold yet? 39mm and 43mm? If so, are there any pictures out there?

Trying to decide between 39mm and 43mm for my set. Or maybe I do the lower value chip on 39mm and the higher value chip on 43mm.

Decisions, decisions.

Have any limit sets been made on the web mold yet? 39mm and 43mm? If so, are there any pictures out there?

Trying to decide between 39mm and 43mm for my set. Or maybe I do the lower value chip on 39mm and the higher value chip on 43mm.

Decisions, decisions.
After getting samples of both sizes everyone in my group liked the 43mm better for all denoms

Something about these particular 43s just feel right in hand. We had used 39 of course for years and years but its nice to have something a little different

Still shuffles great and everything just more to love

Decisions, decisions.
Both sizes are fine for me, the only thing I don't like is when sizes are mixed. Mostly because of storage. 43mm needs to go in a larger rack, and then all the racks together don't look as nice because they aren't the same. I prefer how a set looks when the chips are the same size. This is just my subjective opinion; everyone has their own point of view.

After getting samples of both sizes everyone in my group liked the 43mm better for all denoms

Something about these particular 43s just feel right in hand. We had used 39 of course for years and years but its nice to have something a little different

Still shuffles great and everything just more to love

I'm definitely leaning toward the 43mm size. Just trying to see some good side-by-side pictures of both sizes of the web mold chips. Barrels and close-ups. My search function isn't bringing up much.

I'm definitely leaning toward the 43mm size. Just trying to see some good side-by-side pictures of both sizes of the web mold chips. Barrels and close-ups. My search function isn't bringing up much.

Also for what its worth I liked the web mold better online and in hand I preferred the greek

I'm not helping am I :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

After having 3 full sets of my Pioneer Club chips made, I pulled the trigger on the 4th set …43mm web molds. The main reason was the size of that inlay (28.3mm), it’s a nice, big canvas for the design.

Both sizes are fine for me, the only thing I don't like is when sizes are mixed. Mostly because of storage. 43mm needs to go in a larger rack, and then all the racks together don't look as nice because they aren't the same. I prefer how a set looks when the chips are the same size. This is just my subjective opinion; everyone has their own point of view.
I use the Apache (Matsui clone) racks, which fit both 39mm and 43mm chips. So that’s not a concern with those racks.

Will send PM with final images by 6/4... want to give these a try. Hopefully Tina doesn't kill me this go around...

39mm Greek Mold:
225x 5c
325x 25c
225x $1
125x $5
50x $25
50x $100
Total: 1,000

43mm Greek Mold:
25x Bomb
25x All-In
25x Bounty
25x Shut Up
25x Drink
Total: 125

1717294206195.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom