Vendor Groupbuy CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 09/2024 (6 Viewers)

Does anybody have actual pictures of the white sands? Can’t seem to find them.
I will either be putting in an order of the Empress or White Sands. This will be my one and only chip set, finally upgrading from dice chips, so can’t make up my mind on design! I originally wanted something by more traditional like the Mirage chips, but these look great!

Does anybody have actual pictures of the white sands? Can’t seem to find them.
I will either be putting in an order of the Empress or White Sands. This will be my one and only chip set, finally upgrading from dice chips, so can’t make up my mind on design! I originally wanted something by more traditional like the Mirage chips, but these look great!
this one?

1724688243559.png

The Neon Nights and Dunes Arrakis chips look beautiful! I wonder how true to the art the actual chips will be.

I would love to see some actual chips once people get them in hand.

If they are as lovely as the art, I will def get one set of each!
Both designs are gorgeous, IMHO
Neon Nights photos here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/couldnt-stop-myself.119063/post-2447647
Arrakis photos here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dunes-of-arrakis.117786/post-2467161

welcome. I'm picking up a set of these in 43mm web mold
Awesome, congrats! I am torn between these and the Empress! It will be my only set. Originally I wanted something like Justin's Mirage, Treasure Island, or Desert Palms but don't feel like the label fee on my own is worth it.

Also, I know this is personal opinion but is it considered wrong or sacrilegious to swap denominations on colors?! Like if my set is just .25, $1, $5, $25, to make $5-green, and $25-black as opposed to the typical $5-red and $25-green? I just like the look but not sure how offensive that would be to some. lol.

Awesome, congrats! I am torn between these and the Empress! It will be my only set. Originally I wanted something like Justin's Mirage, Treasure Island, or Desert Palms but don't feel like the label fee on my own is worth it.

Also, I know this is personal opinion but is it considered wrong or sacrilegious to swap denominations on colors?! Like if my set is just .25, $1, $5, $25, to make $5-green, and $25-black as opposed to the typical $5-red and $25-green? I just like the look but not sure how offensive that would be to some. lol.
Do what u like lol ur paying for the chip, also only set is what everyone says… welcome to the hunger games :)

I think that Sands is way better than the Empress. It is no problem to swap denominations. I added $.50 to my Sands set. Also did you think about the dealer button? Sands big dealer button matched the chips.

1724694277180.png

1724694209834.png

YOLOing without ever touching a TINA chip lol. Research on TINA chips is just too compelling.

Lunar Landing 43 mm web mold

25 cents (on yellow 1,000 chip) -100
$1 - 200
$5 - 250
$25 - 50

Can you include 6 racks?

Also interested in doing air shipping for faster delivery.

EDIT: Updated quantities
There is not a $25 chip. Only a $20 and a T25

Hi, I'd like to put in this order for the Mirage Cash set on the 39mm Web Mold, but am hoping that other's jump on to this awesome set to drive down the cost of the label fee! Otherwise, I might consider pulling out or switching to the Empress set if I am bearing the full label cost.

Can the colors and labels stay the same as printed in photo below, but the $ amounts printed changed as requested? If not, please let me know.
Also, if I ordered 6 Justin racks, to fit these chips (assuming it's the 40mm?), do you also sell a discounted acrylic case by any chance?
I can PM if easier regarding details. Thank you!

Mirage 39mm Web Mold Cash
$.25 - 150 (printed on blue $1 chip)
$1 - 225 (printed on red $5 chip)
$5 - 200 (printed on green $25 chip)
$25 - 25 (printed on black $100 chip)
600 Total Chips

Attachments

• Broken Arrow Mirage Cash Chips .jpg
    Broken Arrow Mirage Cash Chips .jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 71
Hi, I'd like to put in this order for the Mirage Cash set on the 39mm Web Mold, but am hoping that other's jump on to this awesome set to drive down the cost of the label fee! Otherwise, I might consider pulling out or switching to the Empress set if I am bearing the full label cost.

Can the colors and labels stay the same as printed in photo below, but the $ amounts printed changed as requested? If not, please let me know.
Also, if I ordered 6 Justin racks, to fit these chips (assuming it's the 40mm?), do you also sell a discounted acrylic case by any chance?

600 Total Chips
We can swap labels. We do not sell cases but can add the racks.

So far we do not have any more orders for this set. Let me know once you have decided and we will send an invoice

hey all, question for those who have gotten their web mold hybrids. I got a sample set and I noticed two of the chips have a slight raised bump. This is different from the tiny pin size bump. How many of your chips had this and it is a defect or more so just part of the process when these chips are made?

Attachments

• IMG_1389.jpeg
    IMG_1389.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1388.jpeg
    IMG_1388.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 90
hey all, question for those who have gotten their web mold hybrids. I got a sample set and I noticed two of the chips have a slight raised bump. This is different from the tiny pin size bump. How many of your chips had this and it is a defect or more so just part of the process when these chips are made?
Maybe your sample set had more than usual…I’ve seen that on only a couple chips out of the 1,000 that I bought. For me it was not enough to worry about, it’s not a very common issue.

Probably why those chips were set aside.....

I got 900 (+Extras) and had zero bumps like that just the spots where the mold is

Lunar Landing Cash, alternate art work. 43mm web.

.05 - 125
.25 - 125
$1 - 100
$5 - 100
$20 - 25
$100 - 25

Total - 500

Lunar Landing Tourney 43 mm web.
(I’m hoping this will cover all my t25 & t100 10 and occasional 20 person tourneys for years to come, if anyone sees and red flags in the amounts/denoms please let me know)

25 - 100
100 - 150
500 - 50
1000 - 150
5000 - 25
25000 - 25

Total- 500

Grand total - 1000

Plus 10 43mm racks

Thanks as always @justincarothers and special shout out to @MrRossKeys for the artwork and accommodating the nickel request.

These chips are beautiful in person, get your orders in now and let’s get that label fee down!

IMG_1181.jpeg

Hi Justin - would love to order this Empress Star tournament set if I can - 39MM with the GREEK MOLD

x300 Black 100s
x120 Purple 500s
x280 Yellow 1Ks
x160 Orange 5Ks
x40 Blue 25Ks

Definitely want the YELLOW chip for the 1Ks and the ORANGE chip for the 5Ks (I know the original NAGB set was reversed).

I believe Triton might be buying some as well, if so we can share the labeling fee. Either way all good.

Best,
Chris

600 Total Chips
If anyone was ever interested in the Mirage Cash set, now is your chance to reduce down the label costs! Somebody has got to be interested in jumping in on that one with me?!
Broken Arrow Mirage Cash Chips .jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom