Colorway Sanity Check and Completing My Set (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm trying to finish my custom set with some 20s and 100s. My main set utilizes the pre-design colorway from the Tiberius in 39mm set but I used custom labels (as seen below).
set.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of the rest of the color ways in the Tiberius set vs others. I really want to use the Panda (Teddy) KGB $100 and $500 for my 20 and 100 respectively in a 43mm. that said my current design with the black labels I dont think would look good on the KGB black and purple.

So I guess my questions for the forum are:
1) would it be too weird to have inverse labels for my 20 and 100 chips (so light background and dark letter, number, and logo)?

2) would the KGB colorway I picked even look good with the rest of my chips

3) Any other suggestions? I've been through all of the available pre-designs and cant find anything that fits or I like. I really do like a few yellow chips but next to the $5 sherbet color I'm afraid the yellow will lead to mix-ups. Part of me like the purple from the Tiberius set, but at the same time I really want to incorporate the KGB $100 into my set, as I'm not super keen on order another set of chips anytime soon.

Sorry for the ramble give me your opinions.

I’ve semi seriously considered plaques a few times. How much do those end up running?
Totally dependent on how many you order and what size you order, but it’s way cheaper than MSK or Matsui plaques. But the quality of those two companies is top-notch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom