Couldn't stop myself (2 Viewers)

Neon Knights? Dio days Black Sabbath themed?

These are custom ceramics. They were most likely designed with Illustrator or Photoshop.

The chip design tool you have linked is the one to test and tweak design ideas before submitting an order to Classic Poker Chips (CPC).

Ok I see, so if I want truly custom chips I need to do it in photoshop or something. I am sure there are tutorials for setting up some sort of template and playing around with designs? I am trying to design a nice 5c/10c/25c/$1 set. I want the $1 and maybe even $5 to be 43mm and the others 39mm.

Ok I see, so if I want truly custom chips I need to do it in photoshop or something. I am sure there are tutorials for setting up some sort of template and playing around with designs? I am trying to design a nice 5c/10c/25c/$1 set. I want the $1 and maybe even $5 to be 43mm and the others 39mm.
Well, yes for custom ceramic chips (something like the TINA chips that @justincarothers runs group buys for), or even for the inlays on custom clay chips from CPC.

Take your time. Custom chips should be a labor of love. If you hurry, you might wind up regretting some quick decisions in the future.

Welcome, BTW.

You didn't need the dime.
Suggestion make a $20 and have that be 43mm

Or it be a plaque!
PXL_20240421_051600070.jpg
PXL_20230625_014201785.jpg
PXL_20230625_042300148.jpg

Take your time!!!!

Oh i like the plaque idea. Im not in a rush i have blank slowplay chips i can assign any value to in the meantime.

Im struggling with some player betting habits is the reason i was considering dime chips. U can read about that in my chip breakdown post lol

Oh i like the plaque idea. Im not in a rush i have blank slowplay chips i can assign any value to in the meantime.

Im struggling with some player betting habits is the reason i was considering dime chips. U can read about that in my chip breakdown post lol
Nope don't need to. I've been there. I trained them out of it.

They can learn. Better for the life time of the game.

Nope don't need to. I've been there. I trained them out of it.

They can learn. Better for the life time of the game.
Just echoing this. I let my apes play however they want and usually give out way too many nickels because they like to limp, but when it comes to odd denoms I don't give them the option. This way leads to less confusion and better games. Do whatever you want but there's a reason for the breakdowns, and I promise we've been there and understand the broke/loose games with low betting.

I have too many nickels but it allows me to give out a barrel each:
200 x .05
200 x .25
100 x $5
This doesn't need the dime chips, and gives a bank of $550+, more than enough for splashy beginner games. If you want to be more efficient, cut out a rack of nickels and you'll still be fine but there will be more change making.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom