Cash Game Critique my first FL Mixed Game (1 Viewer)

Yeah so I like to throw them to the wolves, also we always play Pot Limit, sink or swim

I would lower game to .05 / .10 and let nature take its course.

Archie is difficult new players or holdem players because they often don't understand the low. I've seen where newer players like it because then the holdem players look more scared than them, it really levels the playing field

Take a holdem guy show him archie and he won't bitch when you play omaha all night.
Oh i’m all for leveling the playing field when you have Holdem players who think they’re card players. I’m just envisioning novices who happen to know how to play Holdem trying to wrap their heads around a bunch of different games, including one as complicated as Archie. But I dunno.
I applaud the effort, if nothing else. I still haven’t introduced any mixed games into the game I host, because it’s not what my players want. So if OP can pull this off, well done.

Oh i’m all for leveling the playing field when you have Holdem players who think they’re card players. I’m just envisioning novices who happen to know how to play Holdem trying to wrap their heads around a bunch of different games, including one as complicated as Archie. But I dunno.
I applaud the effort, if nothing else. I still haven’t introduced any mixed games into the game I host, because it’s not what my players want. So if OP can pull this off, well done.
I think thats a great point, we play bomb pots till we get 6 handed then we pick up rounds of circus games. The bomb pots over time help new players ease into the circus games.

Fresh off the boat, into an obstacle course will likely be the best time ever, or a disaster lol as the younger assholes say 'YOLO Bitches' lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom