CT hacked? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just the home page. I wonder how long it will take to get the homepage back?

I must have missed the pharaohs real compression molded problem. Mind sharing?

I must have missed the pharaohs real compression molded problem. Mind sharing?

Not really a problem with the chips, but how they were marketed. The site owner helped create the Pharaoh's Club china clays, and marketed them as "true compression molded clay" chips on the front page of the site, and in the first post in the thread about them here. Since it's actually a china clay chip, that claim rubbed a number of people the wrong way.

And since this topic has been discussed to death in this thread, this is the only comment I'll make regarding it.

Not really a problem with the chips, but how they were marketed. The site owner helped create the Pharaoh's Club china clays, and marketed them as "true compression molded clay" chips on the front page of the site, and in the first post in the thread about them here. Since it's actually a china clay chip, that claim rubbed a number of people the wrong way.

And since this topic has been discussed to death in this thread, this is the only comment I'll make regarding it.

don't feed the trolls.

Wait a minute, are my China Pharaohs chips not true compression molded clays? :eek:

I've been telling my friends they are!!!

yao_ming.jpg

I keep getting a, large print 404- site does no exist msg...

The site was taken down temporarily. I assume (yeah, I know all about assume) that it was taken down so they can fix it and so nobody would get the redirect to Barclays.

So the bank account I set up is not for realz?

If it doesn't go back up, it will be a shame. A lot of custom chip history lost for good.

Would a cached prior version still be accessible?

Notwithstanding everyone's feelings about the place, I would hate to see all that good info go up in smoke.

I'd hate to see Atlantis drowned, the Mayans ran off, and the settlement at Jamestown falter too, but all good things must come to an end.

What about all those lifetime memberships?

Lifetime has to be defined?!
Is it the:
  • lifetime of the member?
  • lifetime of the board?
  • lifetime of the admin?

My lifetime membership is ending in 22 years: :rolleyes:

Lifetime.jpg

Finally it´s a limited membership. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom