Custom chip services (1 Viewer)

I'm newer to the forum but I'm a graphic designer and would like to get involved with members of the community needing some custom stuff.
Hey guys,

Just finished up my inlay design with B2rad. Could not be happier with how it came out. I was extremly picky about what I wanted and he accomadated me through the whole process.

If anyone is looking for a great graphic designer, I would highly recommend reaching out to him.

Thanks again!

Can anybody design me Ned Kelly themed chip set and has some availability?

Ballpark cost for something like that?

Thought I'd throw this out there before hitting up the list above one by one!

I’ll officially throw my hat into the ring as a designer. I’ve been helping PCF members (and even some on Chiptalk) for a while and figured I’d make it official.
It may be limited to start, got a lot of stuff going on, but I love chips and this place.
-Steve

I’ll officially throw my hat into the ring as a designer. I’ve been helping PCF members (and even some on Chiptalk) for a while and figured I’d make it official.
It may be limited to start, got a lot of stuff going on, but I love chips and this place.
-Steve
Very cool!

I'd like to say you can put me down as a designer. I may not have time to fulfill everything with school and work, but I should be able to help some people out.

Reactions: fwg
You’re in the right spot, but the members listed likely wouldn't PM you; you would want to reach out to them

I figured I would start a comprehensive list of all the services that are provided by our awesome members here on PCF. That way the newbies and old school members alike can visit this one stop thread for all services provided. Please feel free to add other members or categories that I may have missed and I will update.
Hi SixSpeedFury,

I'm Chanman's graphic designer (for 3 years now). Could you add me to the list?

Thanks!

Chip storage and Custom Design storage?
A few of us on here if that qualifies for another column on list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom