Taking Orders Degen in Dallas 4 - Commemorative Shirts (1 Viewer)

I'm going to order the shirts soon, therefore, I'd appreciate payments. Venmo is preferred (@Elizabeth-Lindsay-12).
If you don't have Venmo, please use PayPal F&F to paypal@funwebpage.com.

If you have any corrections to the order, please let me know (here or PM). Texas stitching means the multi-color blue/white/red (where white is black if needed depending on the shirt color).

1721227402403.png

@bergs $40
@Chippy McChiperson $35
@CraigT78 $115
@Darson $70
@LordDarthAce $35
@Parrothedd $70
@TheBigTater $80
@toothpic $35

Thank you,
Liz

I'm going to order the shirts soon, therefore, I'd appreciate payments. Venmo is preferred (@Elizabeth-Lindsay-12).
If you don't have Venmo, please use PayPal F&F to paypal@funwebpage.com.

If you have any corrections to the order, please let me know (here or PM). Texas stitching means the multi-color blue/white/red (where white is black if needed depending on the shirt color).

View attachment 1358989
@bergs $40
@Chippy McChiperson $35
@CraigT78 $115
@Darson $70
@LordDarthAce $35
@Parrothedd $70
@TheBigTater $80
@toothpic $35

Thank you,
Liz
Hey, would it be too late to order? I’m fine with paying extra for shipping if that’s the case and I missed a bulk rate.

I am just seeing this, and fully expected to see a goldfish logo, but regardless if it is not too late, I will take:

1 light blue polo, XL
1 light blue tee shirt, XL.

Let me know. Thanks.

Hey, would it be too late to order? I’m fine with paying extra for shipping if that’s the case and I missed a bulk rate.

I can make it work. Polo or T-Shirt? What color? Texas color stitching or single color (which will be black or white, depending on shirt color).

I am just seeing this, and fully expected to see a goldfish logo, but regardless if it is not too late, I will take:

1 light blue polo, XL
1 light blue tee shirt, XL.

Let me know. Thanks.

As above, I can include you too. Did you want Texas color stitching (red, white, blue) or single color (black or white)?

I can make it work. Polo or T-Shirt? What color? Texas color stitching or single color (which will be black or white, depending on shirt color).

As above, I can include you too. Did you want Texas color stitching (red, white, blue) or single color (black or white)?
Red, white and blue stitching please. Thanks!

Thank you very much!

andrebttx, t-shirt, XL, Royal, white stitch
andrebttx, t-shirt, XL, Azalea, black stitch

Would that be $70?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom