For Sale Dunes $1 singles/barrels (20 Viewers)

Cheroczech

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
IMG_5797.jpeg

IMG_5798.jpeg

IMG_5799.jpeg

1.jpeg

SOLD.jpg

66 blue chips are remaining.

I can ship singles. I accept Venmo, Zelle, Paypal friends, and Paypal goods (if you pay the premium). Free shipping on 10+ chips. Otherwise, buyer pays shipping.

Denomination
Size
Price / chip ($USD)
Quantity remaining
$1 blue
39mm
$35
153 66
$5 baccarat
43mm​
$8​
0​
$20 baccarat
43mm​
$15​
0​
$100 baccarat
43mm
$10
$500 baccarat
43mm
$20
$1,000 baccarat
43mm
$25
$5,000 baccarat
43mm
$30

$6,000 USD for the 839 chips set (39mm) with denominations of $5, $25, $100, $500, $1000
404 x $5
210 x $25
203 x $100
21 x $500
1 x $1,000

Last edited:
Dibs a minty rack of $25s
Would take 2 racks of the $5s
A Single $500 / $1000

Or I would split this set with someone

$6,000 USD for the 839 chips set (39mm) with denominations of $5, $25, $100, $500, $1000
404 x $5
210 x $25
203 x $100
21 x $500
1 x $1,000

Could we see a side shot / up close of the $1s?
I would second that request.

I can only speak for myself, but without additional photos showing the condition of all the $1s, it would be impossible for me to justify spending $36.60/chip average, relative to the last auction of 99x Dunes $1 chips that went for $13.91/chip.

Regardless… Beautiful chips all, and GLWS.

Photos are up, as requested. I just grabbed a random barrel. We'll let this simmer for a week in case someone wants to dibs the $1s with the rest of the 39mm set.

As much as it would pain me to scatter the blues around the world, unfortunately the next stop for the dollar chips is eBay where someone is getting $40 per chip and has sold 66 of them. If it's the same person who won that auction, then they are pocketing $2,500. I wish I had kept my notifcations on this past year. $13.91 is nuts. Good for them.

Photos are up, as requested. I just grabbed a random barrel. We'll let this simmer for a week in case someone wants to dibs the $1s with the rest of the 39mm set.

As much as it would pain me to scatter the blues around the world, unfortunately the next stop for the dollar chips is eBay where someone is getting $40 per chip and has sold 66 of them. If it's the same person who won that auction, then they are pocketing $2,500. I wish I had kept my notifcations on this past year. $13.91 is nuts. Good for them.
I think I grabbed the auction he is referring to and I didn’t eBay them lol? I’m interested in them but sent you an offer via privately PM and never heard back.

If I knew it was you who won that auction, I never would have insinuated that. Good win sir.
Cheers and good luck w the auction!

For all interested in buying I have a set and love them!

Keep in mind…You are going to pay a premium on $1s and high denoms even if you buy them in bulk (if you can find them) or by the single (and stay relentless). They are hard to get!

I think I grabbed the auction he is referring to and I didn’t eBay them lol? I’m interested in them but sent you an offer via privately PM and never heard back.

If I knew it was you who won that auction, I never would have insinuated that. Good win sir.

Yes. @doublebooyah85 won the auction I was referring to, and I’m VERY confident he isn’t selling them as singles on eBay.

Also, I just checked eBay SOLD listings for these Dunes $1 chips, which goes back to June 15, 2024.

I can only see 2 single $1 chips sold (3 if you count a sample set that included a $1). One of those two singles sold for $39.99, by seller “parabord”, but I can’t see anything that indicates 66 of these chips have been sold for that amount, or any amount, by any seller.

I also have screen shots of eBay sales of Dunes chips dating back to early 2023, and I don’t see any sales of these chips for ~$40 there, either (there ARE some sales for significantly more and significantly less than that amount).

Am I missing something? Is there a way to search eBay SOLD listings earlier than June 15th?

BTW, I’m willing to share my screenshots of the other 2023/2024 eBay singles sold if you like, but I don’t want anyone to think I’m thread cr@pping, either.

Do whatever you feel like as far as comp analysis. It doesn’t bother me. But the price on the Dunes dollars isn’t dropping, sorry.

Do whatever you feel like as far as comp analysis. It doesn’t bother me. But the price on the Dunes dollars isn’t dropping, sorry.

Thanks. I was not making a counter offer. They’re your chips, and I think you should keep the price wherever you like.

I WAS asking an honest question.

I can’t find the 66x chips sold on eBay (possibly by seller “parabord”?), and was hoping you or someone could tell me how to do this. Searching eBay SOLD listings doesn’t seem to yield complete results. Going through my own screenshots of eBay Dunes sales back to early 2023 didn’t help, either. If anyone is willing to share their tips, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks!

Taken with all respect.

I'm going to miss this forum. A lot of forums have become a cesspool, but this community is so respectful and I've made some real life friends through it.

I'll DM you what I found through eBay. But my knowledge is really based on years of being outbid, specifically on the $1 chips. So I'm fairly confident I know what I'll get in that marketplace.

Taken with all respect.

I'm going to miss this forum. A lot of forums have become a cesspool, but this community is so respectful and I've made some real life friends through it.

I'll DM you what I found through eBay. But my knowledge is really based on years of being outbid, specifically on the $1 chips. So I'm fairly confident I know what I'll get in that marketplace.
Awesome - thanks!

I got my first rack of dollars for 1100 I think, I miss those days
Your first rack, you say. Your FIRST rack.

Right after someone else talked about how “respectful” this crowd is. :rolleyes:

I mean, I wasn’t really sure if I liked you before, but now… :mad:

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Don’t mind me… I’m just over here trying to minimize my infractions of that “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods” thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom