Wanted Empress Joliet Primary $25's offering all the cash (2 Viewers)

IMG_1858.jpeg

I know it’s mean to post this! Just don’t have many chips to show off, but these are keepers!

Best of luck brother! Someone will help you sooner or later

So, when you visit the zoo, do you also poke the bears with a stick?! :LOL: :laugh:

And BTW… Are those FAKE Empress $1s I see in the background???

If you’re going to poke a bear with a stick, you better look behind you to make sure the bear doesn’t have a friend sneaking up on you! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So, when you visit the zoo, do you also poke the bears with a stick?! :LOL: :laugh:
Hmmmmm, i maybe didn’t think it through probably. Was my first day back on the site after r like 10months, and I was just excited that a few of the chips I still have, were actually relevant. Hahahahah!

And BTW… Are those FAKE Empress $1s I see in the background???
Sad but true brother! I never have been able to track sharp native $1s. I’m bidding on those Aztar $1, but I won’t be able to afford any more bids. I don’t have a leaded THC to match. Wish I did.

So ya, I fake it man, with 300 murdered NYNY, which was a hard journey of its own!

IMG_1853.jpeg

Thanks again for selling me those $5s! I love em! This set has been felted 3 times, in its present form. Great thing is, non chippers don’t know or care about lead and/or weight. These chips get nothing but love!

Yeah, Frank Sinatra is singing for those $1s, and I see some repurposed Aurora Star quarters in there, too!
I will say, there is no shortage of blood, sweat, and joy in my raggedy set.

I suppose it’s why this set I acquired in 2019, at onset of chipping hobby (for me), will never be sold. It’s so cool, and so hard to find. I’m so lucky I ever even got any pieces, or getting help from members like you who helped.

It’s sentimental to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom