EPT Poker Chips - Tina (2 Viewers)

upduck

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased these EPT Poker Chips from Tina's Alibaba store? They're quoted at $0.24 per chip. I was wondering if they were the same quality as the Textured No Mold chips that people source through group buys.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/_62103194528.html?from=share&ckvia=share_436461A48EAC4BA59EE96D9C9A46E3C1

460205777_2300654756942540_2093241180129950603_n.jpg

Yes. I have these. Low quality but cheap and my players love them. They are the same quality, BUT know that they're low on quality control. I bought some then added on later and the color difference is noticeable.

They're good for cheap, mass-produced chips. Strongly prefer them to the usual dice chips but I don't mind beating them up.

Yes. I have these. Low quality but cheap and my players love them. They are the same quality, BUT know that they're low on quality control. I bought some then added on later and the color difference is noticeable.

They're good for cheap, mass-produced chips. Strongly prefer them to the usual dice chips but I don't mind beating them up.
As someone totally new to all this, I'm learning that quality is super subjective based on the quality of other sets that people have.
So, when you say "low quality but cheap," how would you compare these to something like the standard Milano or Majestic chips? Just trying to get a gauge and something to compare to. Thanks!

As someone totally new to all this, I'm learning that quality is super subjective based on the quality of other sets that people have.
So, when you say "low quality but cheap," how would you compare these to something like the standard Milano or Majestic chips? Just trying to get a gauge and something to compare to. Thanks!
Sure: customization is higher and I prefer them to milano and majestic. Milano, majestic, and these EPT are all relatively low quality for a few reasons, Ill speak to EPT no molds first. First one I meant was color variation, if you order more of them, they may not match perfectly. Also these are flat but don't have great quality control, so the more you use them, they may develop 'spinners', you can search for those on here.

I like them, but they dont feel, sound, or look as nice as clay chips. Youve probably already heard but get samples! Very different chips. Personally I prefer the art and feel of these to Milano and Majestic but others may not agree.

Sure: customization is higher and I prefer them to milano and majestic. Milano, majestic, and these EPT are all relatively low quality for a few reasons, Ill speak to EPT no molds first. First one I meant was color variation, if you order more of them, they may not match perfectly. Also these are flat but don't have great quality control, so the more you use them, they may develop 'spinners', you can search for those on here.

I like them, but they dont feel, sound, or look as nice as clay chips. Youve probably already heard but get samples! Very different chips. Personally I prefer the art and feel of these to Milano and Majestic but others may not agree.
That's exactly what I was looking for - super helpful. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom