Faded Spade FSX Cards on sale (4 Viewers)

JJDiamonds

High Hand
Supporter
Reaction score
1000009207.jpg

I got the notice as well... Would only try these if they made a four-color version. Also the description does not really spell out in verifiable detail what makes these better than the 3.0 or earlier FS versions:

"Faded Spade FSX poker playing cards are the best playing cards in the world. FSX offers an intentional balance of thickness and flexibility not found in any other playing card on the market. In addition, FSX provides world-class slip, grip, and memory during gameplay, and an industry-leading strength for automatic shuffler longevity."

The concerns mentioned are many that I care about, such as texture and the balance between thickness and flexibility. But there are no specs or measurables given; they just expect us to trust their self-praising claims.

If anyone gets a setup, please report your impressions.

Last edited:
I've never owned any faded spade decks so I might get this to try it out but yeah I don't have anything to compare it too besides my copegs haha

Haven't really been the biggest fan of their prior versions. Much better options out there. Will be curious to hear from anyone that grabs these and trys them out. Agree, putting out poker size first was a lapse in judgment, at least imo

I think they have the best artwork but would only recommend them for auto shufflers. Too stiff for hand shuffles. But they are my favorite.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom