Not Mine FB Marketplace Paulson chips (1 Viewer)

GG_All_in

Waiting List
Reaction score
New to PCF so forgive my ignorance…

I’ve been seeing these chips on FB Marketplace. Before I knew what they were I was thinking the person was selling them for face value, then this weekend I met a guy who picked up 2,000 Paulson Top Hat chips for $40 at a thrift store (!) and told me they were worth thousands. I still think these are crazy overpriced at $2,500, but what do experienced chip collectors think these are worth, roughly? It looks like there are less than 300 of them.

Attachments

• IMG_8910.png
    IMG_8910.png
    437.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_8909.png
    IMG_8909.png
    725.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_8908.png
    IMG_8908.png
    796.6 KB · Views: 104
New to PCF so forgive my ignorance…

I’ve been seeing these chips on FB Marketplace. Before I knew what they were I was thinking the person was selling them for face value, then this weekend I met a guy who picked up 2,000 Paulson Top Hat chips for $40 at a thrift store (!) and told me they were worth thousands. I still think these are crazy overpriced at $2,500, but what do experienced chip collectors think these are worth, roughly? It looks like there are less than 300 of them.

There are mixed versions of the $1 chips in that pic. Color differences as well as different molds (THC and Paulson Chips) make this set a pass at even $1 a piece to me. On eBay they'd probably sell for $500-$700.

If you are new to chipping I would stay away. They are OK chips but it's going to be expensive to get the set to a playable state and even then you have a generic CDI set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom