Cancelled Feeling cute, might delete later (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4625.jpeg

I've got this one-of-a-kind sample set my son made while I was at work yesterday.

View attachment 1408440
I've got this one-of-a-kind sample set my son made while I was at work yesterday.

Voted HANDS DOWN both ABSOLUTE BEST POST of October 2024, AND the BEST LAUGH!

(Treasure these years, my friend. They'll be gone in what seems like just a few minutes.)
@Jacks - Don't you dare delete this thread! :D

@Jacks - Just to be clear - if you delete this thread, your bids on the house mold set next week will be ignored.

<sigh>
I'm not sure I'm doing a great job incentivising you to not delete this thread. Mrs. Jacks would probably encourage me to ignore your bids. :wtf:

I swear I’ve seen at least some denoms that weren’t tires? Or am I making that up?
The "older" leaded/heavier ones are tires, but some look better (like the below) due to 'edge conditioning'. The "newer" ones are less worn/used, but are basically still mostly tires if they didn't receive the same treatment.

iyAs3mc.jpg

He sorta kinda bought a set last night. But it’s more Stanley cup than grail.

Why? You actually selling more than leftover chips that didn’t meet your standards?
No, I wanted to know what set I was buying next month at a discount.

Hmm mine are obviously not leaded but minty ^ Truthfully don’t want to sell them but I love posts like these. When is Vault month again?

@RocAFella1 has a leaded set for sale. Those @Rieguy Elsinores hit the qualifier. I wouldn’t call them tires especially if they have been edged like Jeep and I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom