Cancelled Feeling cute, might delete later (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20241021_162422.jpg

If someone wants to build a starter set from my extra Kings Castles you’re welcome to PM me.

View attachment 1408667

Maybe like fracs, 120x $1, 160x $5, 80x $25, 20x $100.
Anyone who hasn’t dealt with Karl before should. He’s the best. I’m always having to talk him up on pricing because he wants to give stuff away too cheap.

Anyone who hasn’t dealt with Karl before should. He’s the best. I’m always having to talk him up on pricing because he wants to give stuff away too cheap.

I agree. I can't remember if I bought, sold, or we just chatted. I can say that about "A LOT" of members lol.

Speaking of new chips. I should have some coming in the mail today!

Great CA colors! Are these on the market?
Those @Rieguy Elsinores hit the qualifier. I wouldn’t call them tires especially if they have been edged like Jeep and I did.
They do but I was just shitposting and answering a question. These are one of my four forever sets and aren't for sale, unless someone wants to give me.... idk $40k :LOL: :laugh:

The "older" leaded/heavier ones are tires, but some look better (like the below) due to 'edge conditioning'. The "newer" ones are less worn/used, but are basically still mostly tires if they didn't receive the same treatment.

iyAs3mc.jpg
I wasn't able to obtain any $25s before their price skyrocketed. I meant to bid on the initial $25 auction that went for $800/rack but I got busy and forgot. So, with limited access to the $25s in volume and given that the LE $1s and $5s were pretty worn, I went the SD re-label route as an alternative (other than the original $100s) since the SDs generally were in better shape than the LEs once you did some cherry picking. Still wish I had the $25s, but we make do.

LE1.jpeg
le2.jpeg
LE1.png

Yes, I thought there would be sets for sale instead of a lay it out on the table thread honestly
"Laying it out on the table" is PCF code for talk to me if ya want, I'm not saying it's for sale, but I'm also not saying it's not for sale lol. Speaking of which, there’s prolly something in here I could sell to support my recent chip spending spree and to give me back access to my wine. I promise to send @Jacks some wine which may lead to more set sales which then may lead to more sets being put on the market at a discount. I’m dubbing this the new PCF circle of life, yo :eek:

IMG_9377.jpeg
IMG_9378.jpeg

IMG_9379.jpeg

"Laying it out on the table" is PCF code for talk to me if ya want, I'm not saying it's for sale, but I'm also not saying it's not for sale lol. Speaking of which, there’s prolly something in here I could sell to support my recent chip spending spree and to give me back access to my wine. I promise to send @Jacks some wine which may lead to more set sales which then may lead to more sets being put on the market at a discount. I’m dubbing this the new PCF circle of life, yo :eek:

View attachment 1408770View attachment 1408771
View attachment 1408772
Dibs

View attachment 1408772

How do I like something more than once?

View attachment 1408772
Sell the Giants helmets...

View attachment 1408772
That's a stellar collection!

How many racks of the King International $25 do you have now, Tim?
1729802351298.png

View attachment 1408772
Story on Kelly's?

Story on Kelly's?
Currently working on a set, will need some Gear relabeling for the $100 and up denominations. Gonna end up with 4 extra racks of mint $1s, prolly 2 extra racks of mint hot stamp $.25s, and it 9 racks of $5 too many (this is a trick question)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom