FINAL 4 2025 MOLD (5 Viewers)

WHICH ONE???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't the sun just one big ole' star anyway?

1000011766.jpg

My biggest problem with this 'sun' mold is that it's actually just a bunch of line-dancing diamonds. No sun images to be found....

Wow, if Tina could align the printing to print within the jester/suns/webs/etc….that would unlock some amazing designs

That wave mold looks really cool. I wonder if it would get more votes if its name was swoosh mold or something. Because it doesn't HAVE to be an ocean wave. Anyway, keep that one in the bank - it's neat.

That wave mold looks really cool. I wonder if it would get more votes if its name was swoosh mold or something. Because it doesn't HAVE to be an ocean wave. Anyway, keep that one in the bank - it's neat.
Wave is my favorite but really pigeon holes you.

I like the wave but I think it would be easier to use if the period were larger (less waves). As is it’s busy.

Sun mold has more votes than the original poll, despite landing in 4th place in the original.

My biggest problem with this 'sun' mold is that it's actually just a bunch of line-dancing diamonds. No sun images to be found....

I think this had to do with the original design which was then changed.

I like the wave but I think it would be easier to use if the period were larger (less waves). As is it’s busy.
As it is, it's the one that give me the less "plastic" feeling of the whole selection,

that said, it's always how textured the mold is that have an actual impact on this feeling

I completely forgot about this poll. Sun mold won though which is what I'd been rooting for though so I'm happy about that.
Honestly, I'm pretty damn excited.. have quite a few custom sets ping-ponging around in my head that would be fun to get on this mold. Thanks again to Sean and MrRossKeys.. look forward to many more years of great molds too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom