First table built (2 Viewers)

Thoraxe

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first of many table builds. Shout out to @T_Chan for the custom felt. Next build will be bar height raised rail dealer table. I'll install folding gorilla legs on this one to store for tourneys. First things first new chairs and chips though. Fyi everyone said the movable cup holders were big success.

Attachments

• 20240505_071416.jpg
    20240505_071416.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 125
  • 20240504_144854.jpg
    20240504_144854.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 20240504_144932.jpg
    20240504_144932.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 118
This looks great. What cupholders are those? They swing back under the table when you’re not using them?

This looks great. What cupholders are those? They swing back under the table when you’re not using them?
They are custom built cup holders. They can be removed, slide in and out 4 inches, pivot around under table, or be moved to 30 different locations around the table. Fully customizable for seating preference. Table can hold 11 ppl very comfortably.

Last edited:
They are custom built cup holders. They can be removed, slide in and out 4 inches, pivot around under table, or be moved to 30 different locations around the table. Fully customizable for seating preference. Table can hold 12 ppl very comfortably.
I love it. Very envious!

Looks great!
I would reconsider building a bar height poker table. I find after a couple of hours sitting on bar height chairs you start to get uncomfortable from having to hold your feet on the cross brace of the chair. Maybe there is a solution to this problem, but I can't think of one

Looks great!
I would reconsider building a bar height poker table. I find after a couple of hours sitting on bar height chairs you start to get uncomfortable from having to hold your feet on the cross brace of the chair. Maybe there is a solution to this problem,
Base will be a platform with step and a pedestals. It will have a rail all the way around it.

Last edited:
They are custom built cup holders. They can be removed, slide in and out 4 inches, pivot around under table, or be moved to 30 different locations around the table. Fully customizable for seating preference. Table can hold 11 ppl very comfortably.
Where did the cup holders come from? Do you just have 30 sockets around the underside of the table and use a single bolt to move them around? I want to add this to my table for sure! Nice job!

Where did the cup holders come from? Do you just have 30 sockets around the underside of the table and use a single bolt to move them around? I want to add this to my table for sure! Nice job!
Made the holders for them. Ordered cups from Amazon. They are held with a single 1/4-20 thumb screw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom