GB Completed Fournier 2826 Bridge Jumbo Setup with Case (1 Viewer)

Do you want your Fournier 2826s in a set up (2 decks) with plastic case?

• No, I want individual standalone decks of Red and/or Blue.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pippa
@MichaelBubly
@Grimace
@dmalhi1

Y'all will need to coordinate amongst the Canadians to save on shipping. This should be enough of an advance notice. It would be the smart thing to do.
Honestly its dangerous including @dmalhi1 in that, even the Faded Spades I got from them were slightly warped and those things are built like tanks. Best for someone else to be reshipping just in case its their environment.

Reactions: Sap
In for 3 set ups of the poker size please!

Opps - wrong thread, lol. Reading is a skill :LOL: :laugh:

Last edited:
How many decks come in this box without the case?
420ACB1F-2F16-4448-9D58-B1FDF779753A.png

Still $17 a set up or are these a little less since no case @VMR911 ?
Accurate prices to be determined after approximate final count (by Wednesday/Thursday this coming week)

Also, it is looking like it will be just the setups (overwhelming majority demand) and not individual decks.

I'd be in for 4 at the $17 price point contingent on meeting the MOQ.
You can drop my order to two setups @VMR911 . Would've taken 4 thinking interest may have been lukewarm, appears that's not an issue! :)

Another important note: We most definitely have enough interest to move this into "taking orders" - but the final price per unit will be released ASAP because I am working with the wholesaler on shipping packages from Lithuania. The shipping costs for the bulk shipment will be priced in to each unit to keep it fair, and I estimate the price per unit will be finalized by Monday, April 17th and that will go hand in hand with the excel/order list.

I'm happy to facilitate a Canadian group order for this and the poker sizes if anyone is interested. Can reship for those not in Vancouver and for the local Vancouverites we can sort out a time to pickup.

Send me a PM if you would like to join. I'll be using a US address and driving across so you'd save a good amount off of international shipping.

Major announcement: After doing preliminary count of orders (based on interest), we are well beyond and MOQ (minimum order quantity) rather we are reaching MAXIMUM order quantity, and to keep my house from becoming the Texas Fournier HQ, I'll be closing taking orders by April 18, 2023 at 11:59pm (midnight) and then switching to confirming orders and collecting payments.

Fournier 2826 Bridge Jumbo Setups with Plastic Hard Case:
Disclaimer: To the people who are placing their order between now and April 18, 2023 at 11:59pm (midnight). We are over 200 setups... and I cannot guarantee everyone will get their order if it keeps going up and we hit a shipping max cost basis and then we will be going first come first serve until max available quantity is reached. Thank you for your patience and understanding, I will do my best to get as many to our side of the Globe as I can!

I thought I'd ordered, must have been the pre-order order, but I'm in for 3 set-ups of the bridge-jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom