GB Completed Fournier Poker Size Jumbo (2 Options) (1 Viewer)

Which Fournier Poker Size Jumbo Cards do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 18th is next Tuesday. I’m in for 3 “setups” (6 decks, half of each color) of EPTs but will you have a more definitive cost estimate with shipping from vendor included sooner rather than later?
Very good point - the problem now has become as people keep showing interest and confirming their orders so to speak then we keep having to update the numbers and update and increase shipping costs which then increases price per deck/setup. This is why ordering needs to be closed ASAP to finalize a price per item / per person.

I will find the right balance of price and total items ordered, this is why there will be a deadline for interest and orders but also an unnatural cutoff if the cost basis per item becomes too high.
Thank you for organizing. I know it’s a lot of work!
I thought it would be 100 items tops, and it is almost 400 now... LOL Yes, a lot of work.

I’m in for a set up of each option (one of each color) if you are ordering both options, or just one set up of whichever one is ordered.

Thanks!

EPT red x 6
EPT blue x 6
2818 red x 6
2818 blue x 6

Thx

@VMR911 - You have me down twice under the EPT Poker Jumbo list (line 5 and line 21). Confirming here final order:

Username: @Dodger
2826 Total: 0
2818 Total: 2
EPT Total: 2
CONFIRMED

@VMR911 - If you have any last minute flakeouts on EPTs I will take those too, but since you mentioned being near the order max I won't push harder than I already am.

Username: tabletalker7
2818 Total: 0
EPT Total: 6
CONFIRMED

Thanks again for doing this buddy.

Username: dizeee23
2826 Total: 4 setups (just added this. confirming in advance)
2818 Total: 6
EPT Total: 6
CONFIRMED

also sent this confirmation on the other thread
@VMR911

@VMR911

Username: jcooper911
2826 Total:
2818 Total:
EPT Total: 2
CONFIRMED

Thanks! Let us know easiest payment method :-)

@VMR911

Username: Irish
2818 Total: 2
EPT Total: 4
CONFIRMED

Appreciate you pulling this together, thanks!

@VMR911

Username: JRald07
2826 Total: 5
2818 Total: 4
EPT Total: 0

2818 Needs to be 4, not 8, on spreadsheet.

Last edited:
@VMR911

Backing my numbers down to 1 setup of each, unless you need me to order more.

Username: brewdawg
2826 Total: 1 setup
2818 Total: 1 setup
EPT Total: 1 setup
CONFIRMED

@VMR911

Username: JMC9389
2826 Total: 2 set ups
2818 Total: 0
EPT Total: 2 set ups
CONFIRMED

Please put me down for 2 set ups each

Username: RowlettTexasChipGuy
2826 Total:
2818 Total: 2 set ups
EPT Total: 2 set ups

Username: MichaelBubly
2826 Total:
2818 Total: 2x red, 2x blue
EPT Total: 2x setups

Edited to reflect bridge inventory*

Last edited:
April 17th Update for Fournier Poker Size Jumbo GROUP BUY members:
  1. *FOURNIER POKER SIZE JUMBO GB will be now accepting & confirming orders until April 30, 2023 (11:59pm EST) Orders not confirmed by April 30, 2023 will be cancelled.*
  2. @Mojo1312 brought up some excellent questions and points that I am clarifying here:
    • Local shipping to you is not included in the price. That is calculated prior to reshipping to you.
    • As more people confirm, the price per item goes higher, because even regardless of the discounts, shipping is not inexpensive. I will do my best to balance the quantity of bulk order vs. cost basis per item (which includes the bulk shipping cost and duty fees from Lithuania) and do my best to keep it around the estimated price point of ~$9 for each poker jumbo deck. If the price deviates too far from the estimated start then the order list will be unnaturally cut short and will be fulfilled depending on chronological, first come first serve basis. This is another reason why confirming your order helps you in securing your request.
Thanks
- V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom