Fugly Poker Table Thread (10 Viewers)

I thought those were for drinks lol

That was my first thought. Candles is just an educated guess though. Clearly we don't need spaces for candles now but maybe modern tables of this style, they're not all antiques, still incorporate them for esthetics etc.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:5b17fbaa-7822-40d8-9edc-76f83ff6f7e3

1713816578096.png

Maybe I'm in the minority but it seems busy and built by someone with long arms.

Poker/game table​

$900 · In stock
Listed in Apex, NC @Billy Baroo

Straight out of my shop. Custom/one of a kind, 8-sided, poker/game table with full 4 foot playing surface covered in pro felt. Finished with padded edges covered in Persian silk and trimmed with maple corners. Solid maple legs and 3 inch drink shelf. Base: 32" x 32" Height: 30" inches off of the floor. Weight: just under 96 lbs. Colors: top felt is darker red. padding silk is shifting shades of lighter reds. trim and table base are painted linen white. Included accessories: Persian silk matching dust cover and caddy with cards and poker chips. Please feel free to make me an offer.

1714881397967.png

1714881538883.png

Poker/game table​

$900 · In stock
Listed in Apex, NC @Billy Baroo

Straight out of my shop. Custom/one of a kind, 8-sided, poker/game table with full 4 foot playing surface covered in pro felt. Finished with padded edges covered in Persian silk and trimmed with maple corners. Solid maple legs and 3 inch drink shelf. Base: 32" x 32" Height: 30" inches off of the floor. Weight: just under 96 lbs. Colors: top felt is darker red. padding silk is shifting shades of lighter reds. trim and table base are painted linen white. Included accessories: Persian silk matching dust cover and caddy with cards and poker chips. Please feel free to make me an offer.

View attachment 1323993
View attachment 1323996
Not so much ugly, as just very bizarrely weird.

I think

I think it‘s much ugly, but maybe that’s only me…

I hope it‘s not only me
You’re definitely not the only one. My wife asked if that was granny’s window curtain covering it lol

I’ll apologize in advance to @Hot Nuts if he’s the craftsman of that fine looking piece of furniture :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You’re definitely not the only one. My wife asked if that was granny’s window curtain covering it lol

I’ll apologize in advance to @Hot Nuts if he’s the craftsman of that fine looking piece of furniture :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If I ever build anything that fugly, please shoot me. I only tagged you because as we say around here, you live down yonder. Totally a joke like your good response.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom