• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Gassers in NJ (1 Viewer)

I had a similar eBay post locally to MA, I went and met the dude in person got them cheaper in cash and got to look at the ones I wanted and hand pick them. That's your best recourse if you like these chairs. Folks on here like to show off their $5 per chair finds lol, but I feel these a $20-$25 a pop is totally reasonable if in very good condition.

I had a similar eBay post locally to MA, I went and met the dude in person got them cheaper in cash and got to look at the ones I wanted and hand pick them. That's your best recourse if you like these chairs. Folks on here like to show off their $5 per chair finds lol, but I feel these a $20-$25 a pop is totally reasonable if in very good condition.
Agreed. Picked up 6 new in bag with cash, was nervous about smell and didn't want to pay sight unseen.

Same thing happened to me - when I messaged the guy he said if I came and paid cash I could have them cheaper. Not sure how that message got through eBay filters, but it did.
But in my opinion, you really want to go check in person before committing to buy, because if you get stuck with some mildew-smelling chairs, I don’t think you’re ever gonna fix that.
Barring that, at least get the seller to tell you in a message that they’re not stinky, so you have something to fall back on.
Or maybe I’m just paranoid.

And just so it’s clear, I don’t have any interest in purchasing these myself because I don’t live in that state. I was just sharing for anyone else that might be interested so you aren’t sniping from me if you are interested in these.

I didn't end up purchasing from him, but this guy is also on FB Marketplace
and if you get in contact, he is somewhat willing to make a deal. YMMV

I ended up finding a reception hall nearby that replaced their chairs and were selling their gassers.
I think I got them for $15/

I ended up finding a reception hall nearby that replaced their chairs and were selling their gassers.
Nice score. Is that the only color he's got?

I bought a bunch of chairs from this seller a number of years ago, he also posts on Craigslist (and iirc Facebook) with a contact number and it’s easier to work outside of eBay. Nice guy and he’s willing to make deals on bigger lots. He “stock” changes constantly in terms of fabric and color.

20220608_203802.jpg

Super cool to hear this long shot share didn’t end up being a waste, lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom