GEMATRIA IS DEAD (1 Viewer)

IS GEMATRIA DISPROVEN AND DEAD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got my account back Message me Bergs thanks obvs I made someone mad enough to get me suspended for 1month so I will no longer be speaking about this you guys win PM me Bergs so I can square up I just got my account back today
Hey, Gemawhatever aside, I'm glad to see you back. We're all ultimately chippers here.

Hey, Gemawhatever aside, I'm glad to see you back. We're all ultimately chippers here.
Just trying to square up with the man I PM him n even tried to talk to someone through email that I did my last chip deal with to pay my bet obvs its not alot but im not a flake on bets I pay my debts

Actually I found the real script. FUCK YES / HELL FUCKING YES = 228 = reinstatement
Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 2.24.04 PM.png

I will no longer be speaking on anything besides poker chips I like this forum dont want to be suspended anymore the G word is dead Bergs message me so I can square up thank you
Meetings are where we find and share the message of chipping through PCF's twelve steps, where we learn from hearing other people's experience, strength, and hope, and where we begin to form important bonds of fellowship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom