Trade Grand Cleansing Part 3 - Some Singles to Trade (1 Viewer)

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Here are some single's I'm considering trading! What am I looking for, who knows! Maybe something tropical, maybe something just rare with a cool inlay and colors. Only things that come to mind but are hard to find are treasure bay high denoms ($100+) and Treasure Island THC chips! But PM me if you have anything or maybe you wanna buy something listed here I could also be convinced. All are mint except the Atlantis chip

IMG_1087.jpg

I want the stardust. If anyone prefers cash let me know. I’ll do a three day. :cool

Here are some single's I'm considering trading! What am I looking for, who knows! Maybe something tropical, maybe something just rare with a cool inlay and colors. Only things that come to mind but are hard to find are treasure bay high denoms ($100+) and Treasure Island THC chips! But PM me if you have anything or maybe you wanna buy something listed here I could also be convinced. All are mint except the Atlantis chip

View attachment 1329798
I do t have any chips to trade but would trade $$ for the Stardust $20!!!

Would also potentially trade or trade with cash for a barrel of minty thc. Leaded or unleaded, just somethin pretty. Holla at me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom