Greetings from Curious Cask! (1 Viewer)

Curious Cask

Sitting Out
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

We are thrilled to join this vibrant and, let’s be honest, slightly obsessed community! But we get it—at Curious Cask, we are also all-in on building and enriching meaningful connections. We do it by crafting timeless, story-filled products that bring friends and rivals together through the thrill of competition or the simple joy of gathering.

Curious Cask began with two good friends getting together after work to enjoy a glass of fine whiskey and wonder about the what-ifs. Hundreds of planning sessions and pivots later, what remained unchanged was the enjoyment of the conversation itself and the drink. What we came up with, in retrospect, makes sense: The Whiskey Playing Card. This revelation allows us to continue our tradition and invite our customers to host their own game nights with a choice of drams. The intent was never to just start a business or create a deck of cards; it was about finding ways to gather and enjoy each other’s company.

We are now ready to introduce a very special second chapter that is near and dear to our and the PCF community’s heart. Over the next couple of weeks, we will be unveiling these products in three segments. They are meticulously designed to enhance our poker nights and deepen the connection among our personal community.

Feel free to reach out & stay tuned for more details and exciting updates!

Let’s build this obsessively great community together.

Warm regards,
Brian & Grayson
Curious Cask

2-1-4-Product-Shot---Barrel.jpg

Okay, following. Good luck in your endeavor.

Honestly the top card looks slightly bowed already, I don't like to see a shadow between the top two cards or under the King. That would point to the ends coming up, the bowing/curling that affects some cards but makes them tougher to deal. I like the art, but just giving an early flag from my view.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom