For Sale Harrah's Joliet $1 (two cherry picked racks) (1 Viewer)

BNads86

Straight
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
$425/rack + shipping

IMG_3840.jpeg
IMG_3839.jpeg
IMG_3838.jpeg
IMG_3837.jpeg

They feel like it, maybe someone can confirm. I'll get a weight pic soon

These look great. I'm getting an intense 90s vibe from these.
GLWS

In my opinion, these are not leaded. (I don't know for sure).
White seems to be heavier color than others, leaded or not. And lead whites should be pushing 10 grams per chip or more (from my experience, ymmv).
Yeah, total 90's vibes! Love this colour combo

Are these leaded?
When I owned a barrel, I thought they were leaded. I don’t remember weighing them. The displayed weights seem awful low, even for “partially leaded” (whatever that may be.). I dunno. I’m definitely a sucker for textured inlays, so that could have tipped my opinion.

When I owned a barrel, I thought they were leaded. I don’t remember weighing them. The displayed weights seem awful low, even for “partially leaded” (whatever that may be.). I dunno. I’m definitely a sucker for textured inlays, so that could have tipped my opinion.
I was surprised when I tossed these on the scale. They feel really nice and heavy, and leaded or not I think would play well with other leaded chips

I was surprised when I tossed these on the scale. They feel really nice and heavy, and leaded or not I think would play well with other leaded chips
As an arguably semi-well know.lead proponent these are one of the few non-leaded chips that I would use in a leaded mixed set, they’re heavy and feel great when shuffling barrels :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom