Interest HCL Group Buy Pt.2 (4 Viewers)

looks like its just us 3 in the group buy , but chip count as follows(not including my order of 800)

Lecoq
1000 43mm

.25 cents - 300
$1 - 300
$5 - 200
$25 - 100
$100 - 100

tonyGGoat
400 43mm / 100 39mm

$25 - 100 39mm
$100 - 200 43mm
$1000 - 160 43mm
$5000 - 40 43mm

PS. will also confirm price is the same
Thank you. Seems kind of small for a group buy, only 2200 chips?

Please do update and post before you place the order to make sure everything is correct please. Also is the price the same as in the beggining of this thread?
Confirmed chips will be same price listed in OP , but you will need to pay shipping from me to you

Update order has been placed , eta about 2-3 weeks
Is this pricing still good?

**Price INCLUDES: Chip cost + Shipping from China to USA + Import Taxes - NOT - Reshipping**
Chips are printed on 43mm or 39mm TINA Textured No-Molds (you can find samples all over this website)
(I Don't know exact pricing on the 39mm but for now assume like 42c each? Idk. I'll ask if/when we hit our minimum).

Please post the breakdown of what you would order @ .48c/chip (43mm) or 42c (39mm - again not 100% on price of these yet)
*QUANTITIES OF 25 REQUIRED*

Is this pricing still good?

**Price INCLUDES: Chip cost + Shipping from China to USA + Import Taxes - NOT - Reshipping**
Chips are printed on 43mm or 39mm TINA Textured No-Molds (you can find samples all over this website)
(I Don't know exact pricing on the 39mm but for now assume like 42c each? Idk. I'll ask if/when we hit our minimum).

Please post the breakdown of what you would order @ .48c/chip (43mm) or 42c (39mm - again not 100% on price of these yet)
*QUANTITIES OF 25 REQUIRED*
Yes this pricing is still good . 2 post above this I said OP pricing is still good, but does not include re shipping

Update : production of chips done , I willl update ETA to me when I have tracking number

Huge thank you to Andrew for stepping up and making this tiny group buy happen. I received my chips this morning and Andrew included some extras that I will be sharing with my circle.
20240926_113320.jpg

Best of luck to you. I think you will be fine. Should only be an issue in countries where gambling is illegal like Thailand. Andrew really came thru on this micro group buy. Smallest group buy I have ever been a part of. I was surprised it worked.

Best of luck to you. I think you will be fine. Should only be an issue in countries where gambling is illegal like Thailand. Andrew really came thru on this micro group buy. Smallest group buy I have ever been a part of. I was surprised it worked.
I don't worry about getting the chips. I will just have to pay VAT.

Makes you think that maybe it is possible to order just for yourself if you meet a certain required amount of chips. Could you share the contact data with me @ahuynh62

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom