Hello from north Georgia (2 Viewers)

demonnic

Two Pair
Reaction score
Been playing for a while now, but only just recently fell into the "so, what are good poker chips and how could I tell?" rabbit hole and figured after a couple weeks of reading and lurking I might as well make an account and post an intro.

Currently don't get to play much live, but hoping to start a regular micro stakes game and I can already tell I'm going to want to get something nicer than just these dice chips or some Unicorns or something. Maybe some nicer china clays or custom ceramics or something.

Seems hard to find fracs < $0.25 and most of my friends right now are probably capped at a $10 buy in so may just have say "yeah these cheap ones are the nickels, the nice ones are everything higher" heh.

anyway, hey hi hello!
demonnic

Let’s hope y’all can hold this lead
image.jpg

Been playing for a while now, but only just recently fell into the "so, what are good poker chips and how could I tell?" rabbit hole and figured after a couple weeks of reading and lurking I might as well make an account and post an intro.

Currently don't get to play much live, but hoping to start a regular micro stakes game and I can already tell I'm going to want to get something nicer than just these dice chips or some Unicorns or something. Maybe some nicer china clays or custom ceramics or something.

Seems hard to find fracs < $0.25 and most of my friends right now are probably capped at a $10 buy in so may just have say "yeah these cheap ones are the nickels, the nice ones are everything higher" heh.

anyway, hey hi hello!
demonnic
20240622_184610.jpg
Welcome! Custom is the way to go, we use nickels too.

Gorgeous set, thanks for sharing! I do a geodesic tiki bar at a couple of parties I attend so the Tiki Kings are a natural draw but there's something about the allure of customs...

I do say this is a great entry way, personal preference is the most important part on purchasing chips.
Thanks! Just caved and ordered sample sets of several different chip makers/styles. I need to stop staring at chips and get back to studying actual poker, lol.

Gorgeous set, thanks for sharing! I do a geodesic tiki bar at a couple of parties I attend so the Tiki Kings are a natural draw but there's something about the allure of customs...
Very nice. The Tiki Kings are a great option for anyone, and BRPoker are very good about semi-customs. That means they use the same great artwork but change the denomination to be whatever you'd like so nickels/quarters/dollars/fives are fine.

My resolve already cracked, those Panda KGBs just looked too good not to pick up a set... Just to hold me over until I can design the perfect customs. I'm sure just a taste will be fine...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom