Help with CPC inlay design and actually having a phone conversation to make an order from them (1 Viewer)

@David Spragg Never sleeps. And he has confirmed this as well. You can drop an email at 1:00 a.m. in the United States and he replies back in 15 seconds It is a bit unnerving paying up front for something that cost a good deal of money and then having to wait two months or a year for it. But he's definitely trustworthy

I use capslock at my job

I needed this on a t-shirt. In all caps

1715792235825.png

Last edited:
Ok my family is also in the auto repair business, and has been for the last 95 years. Think of having a customer with a one of a kind totally made custom car that comes in and a hard part, something crucial to that car, needs to be made by a tool and die company and it costs around 10k to have it made. I doubt you would want to front that much out for an overhead expense, so you would most likely ask for at least a majority, if not all, of that cost up front before you would have that one of a kind part made. That’s the way it is with custom chips, if he made them and you backed out on the order there’s no way he could recoup his investment, just like if you got stuck with a 10k part that would fit no other car in existence. I’m sure you understand now why the $$ are due up front.

Ok my family is also in the auto repair business, and has been for the last 95 years. Think of having a customer with a one of a kind totally made custom car that comes in and a hard part, something crucial to that car, needs to be made by a tool and die company and it costs around 10k to have it made. I doubt you would want to front that much out for an overhead expense, so you would most likely ask for at least a majority, if not all, of that cost up front before you would have that one of a kind part made. That’s the way it is with custom chips, if he made them and you backed out on the order there’s no way he could recoup his investment, just like if you got stuck with a 10k part that would fit no other car in existence. I’m sure you understand now why the $$ are due up front.
And I’d want to be able to call you to discuss the car repairs. Not rely on a 3rd party site to gather most of the details and only discuss via PM or email lol.

It’s a bit of flawed process (CPC) that PCFers put up with tbh. It’s costing him business along w minimal marketing and advertising.

Last edited:
Funny , my family has been in the automotive repair business since 89 .
My brother is third generation owner of my family’s shop. I worked there for 15 years before transitioning into the IT career field. My Grandfather’s name is still the business name as it was in 1929 when he started it. It’s an underrated profession, one that takes a lot of knowledge and patience.

And I’d want to be able to call you to discuss the car repairs. Not rely on a 3rd party site to gather most of the details and only discuss via PM or email lol.

It’s a bit of flawed process (CPC) that PCFers put up with tbh. It’s costing him business along w minimal marketing and advertising.
Wait. You mean I can't get my car repaired by posting here?

This is bullshit and I demand answers.

I mean, there is a phone number on the website. I've never used it, because talking to people on the phone is like nails being shoved into my eyes.

But the option is there. View attachment 1129887

Ah, the phone conversation, a relic from the bygone era of learning the English language, and, the lost art of personal interaction. Rest in peace. Just as well, I suppose, because I'm like, literally like totally, umm, burnt, dude on people that like totally like, umm, don't like know how to like have like a conversation. Literally

I thought OP made it sound like he was having difficulty reaching CPC and I assumed he attempted the phone # on the site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom