Hosted my first home game this week, now I can't stop visiting this forum (1 Viewer)

When it comes to PCF....

Some people are able to just walk away:
Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

For some others, they slowly descend into the madness of PCF depths like quicksand:

Sinking Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Then there is me:
Miley Cyrus Rotum GIF

I came in like a wreckinggg ballllll

We really like the GutShot (brand) cards we found on Amazon. Plastic cards with jumbo print, smooth on the bottom side and textured on the top; they even come with a cut card. About $17 for a two pack.

GUTSHOT Playing Cards, Waterproof Deck of Cards with Spill-Proof Design, Great for Party, Game and Magic Pack of 2 (Yellow & Green) https://a.co/d/gUufmir

Just got mine from Amazon the other day.

The card face was super slick and the top side was super textured. Talk about Jeckyl and Hyde.

Don't know when I can run it through a torture test but if I do, I will post a comprehensive review

Oh yeah, we love them! We have tried various other types and brands and everyone like these the best.
We run 4 decks at the table. I'm not pretentious so why spend $60 for two decks?

Attachments

• 20240812_012249.jpg
    20240812_012249.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 23
And there's no harm in messing around in the CPC design tool and browsing classifieds, right?

None at all. I highly recommend spending as much time as possible in the classifieds. Do you have a partner? A better half? That will be at risk if chip packages start arriving weekly/daily

None at all. I highly recommend spending as much time as possible in the classifieds. Do you have a partner? A better half? That will be at risk if chip packages start arriving weekly/daily

Can confirm, my girl is at the end of her rope with packages and chips all over the house.

Welcome aboard! You sound like you got hooked right out the rip. Same as me. It took me a while to get into chipping proper, but I always loved the chips ever since the 2003 WSOP episode with Dutch Boyd and his chip tricks. The 04-05 Raymer/Gold chips were so nice too.

Good think about this hobby is if your set purchases are within certain parameters you will get a good/even return if you decide to sell.

It helps when you pull the trigger on an upgrade set, to be able to sell an old set, get close to what you paid and cool the wallet and wife down a little.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom