How to become a pro (1 Viewer)

Player922000

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this site so if this has already been discussed please point me in the right direction. Similarly, if this is not the proper thread to post this, please let me know. Long story short I am 31 years old and have never been able to find the right job/career. Poker is something I've always enjoyed and had an affinity for. I like to think I am an above average player but am under no illusion that I can just watch a few videos and poof, become a pro. I'm aware that in order to be successful it would take a ton of work and time and even with putting in all the work there are no guarantees of success. I'm at a point in my life where I'm willing to take a leap to potentially change my life in the long run. My question is, where do I start? Is there anyone on here who has done something like this that would be willing to shed some light on their process? I appreciate any input, thanks!

Head to twoplustwo forums, way more serious players there. Some pros here for sure but most of us mooks just like the chips.

Definitely possible, but it'll take a lot of learning. Youve enjoyed and had an affinity, what does that look like? What results do you have, and are you playing online? What stakes? Online affords you much smaller stakes and way more hands, its a more efficient way of spinning up your understanding at micro stakes. For the first while you shouldnt expect to make lots of money from your poker, instead you should be thinking about playing and studying like an investment in yourself. Find poker podcasts and books; The Course by Ed Miller is one of my favorites.

Start setting attainable goals while you work a day job. Truth be told poker is tougher than it was 30 years ago, you'll want to at least start with a normal job especially if youre in the US and need healthcare. Set aside some money as a bankroll, play baby stakes and make correct decisions. Keep building that roll at stakes you can afford to lose at.

Your other optioncat 31 is to take the Rounders approach: absolutely punt your stack at someone because you like poker and won some home game tournaments, living the rest of your life bitter about a runout lol.

Honestly, the above is all the advice if you take that path, but its going to be pretty gross starting new like that. What skills do you have, whats the past 31 years been? Do you have transferable skills? Only asking because poker is a good supplemental income but tough when youre brand new.

Last edited:
Not to try to turn you away but we are 99% hobbyist players here. Some small percentage of those are probably pretty good but mostly not the crowd you’d be looking for. 2+2 probably a better fit.

We’d definitely talk chips and other poker gear with you though!

If you are only doing it for extra / disposable income (which I kinda been doing) u might be able to still enjoy playing poker.

If you going to turn full time poker, you might not like the lifestyle and not enjoy poker anymore. It going to be a grind / job.

You will need to spend at least double your playing time study / reviewing your game play for at least the first 6 months.

AFAIK, most pro players answer to people asking the same question as OP is “don’t be one, it suck and 95% of the people will not make it past 6 months after trying”

to the OP I would say start with some part-time playing first, while taking it seriously. Get an app to track your results (hours and games played, and wins/losses)

Be aware that you'll likely be playing part-time in more premium hours/days when games are better. But if you're going to "go pro" then you'll likely have to include some less profitable days which is going to have an impact on your hourly rate.

Another issue is that when I was working for someone else, poker was my escape from work. I wanted to play 8-12 hours in a tournament or whatever. When it's your job, that appeal will wear off and you'll be looking to find an escape from poker sometimes.

It also depends on where you live and what games are available, and what stakes you'll play. You'll want to set aside 6 months of living expenses PLUS a separate poker bankroll AND a plan B and C should things not go as planned.

I moved from Tampa to Austin almost 2 years ago and the issues I've encountered here are that the games I play (PLO) are structured in a way that is truly awful. For the most part, The Lodge gets the bulk of the action in this market.

They have a 1/2/5 PLO game (the 5 is a bring-in) with initial buyins of 200-1k.

The problem is that they permit unlimited restraddles from UTG onward, and match the stack. So you either get a super grinder-heavy table full of crushers and the only way to make a profit is to cooler someone, or it's the complete opposite and batshit insane.

With PLO, equities run VERY close together preflop. Even premium Aces will usually just be a 65/35 favorite against one other hand, so you're going to lose that 1 in 3 times. However, in Texas players suffer from FOMO. They see a big pot brewing and they HAVE to get their chips in. So now you're in a 6-way all-in preflop for a grand each and your variance is through the roof and your equity edge (IF you have one) is razor thin.

Because of the unlimited restraddles and match the stack, you may win some battles, but it's difficult to win the war if you don't have the deepest pockets. Those with the deepest pockets will increase the variance, making the game play like a shallow-stacked 40/80 game because they can handle the swings. I've legit seen people sitting 20-30K deep in this "entry-level" 1/2/5 game.

Then the recreational players get chewed up and spit out, and you're left with the deep-pocketed pros or whales who are making it hard for new players to enter the PLO player pool because the cost of admission and the rate at which they tear through people is so high.

This is why I'm trying to build my own business plan and start my own poker room. One where unlimited restraddles and match the stack don't come into play until 5/10 and higher. You need to protect your bread and butter lower limit stakes from a minority of players jacking them up and fucking up the poker economy. People need an entry point where they aren't getting completely slaughtered.

Then there's poker tournaments. That's a much higher-variance way to make a living and instead of a cash game pro who should win 2/3 of their sessions, in tournaments you may cash 15-20% of the time. So you'll experience a lot more downs than ups, and you need to play a higher variance style to give yourself a shot at going deep for the top spots where all the money is padded onto.

Tournament grinders already have an edge over the recreational players. Well, the inclusion of unlimited rebuys through the first 9 levels, multi-day and multi-bag events just further the edge the pros have over the recreationals. A recreational player may get lucky and bust Phil Ivey once, but if he has unlimited lives, you aren't going to bust him five times, he's going to get your ass.

So that $400 buy-in 200K GTD tournament is really a $2,000 tournament if you want to be competitive, especially with most prize pools being top-heavy, sometimes with 1st receiving more than 2nd and 3rd combined.

Currently the industry is structured in a way that I believe chews up recreational players too quickly and funnels their money into the pockets of the top pros, who are going to take that money out of the poker economy for life expenses and larger purchases.

Funneling all the money into the pockets of the misregs is terrible for the industry, the recreational players NEED to have some chance and it's just becoming harder and harder for them these days.

I was at a table yesterday which had one lively, boisterous recreational lady who was having fun, laughing, talking, etc. She was playing pretty swingy and had been up and down. But once she got unstuck and started winning the misregs at the table couldn't handle it and were calling out any little rules infraction they could on her.

They never socialized, they sat there with their perpetual scowls on their faces, with earbuds in, trying to make everyone else around them as miserable as they are. A lot of pros lose sight of the fact that their job is to be an entertainer. To make sure the people who are paying their mortgage are entertained, welcomed and having a good time.

But oftentimes it's the complete opposite, with the only time these jerkoffs open their mouths is to berate and insult someone. And unfortunately playing for a living you're going to be around miserable people like this who've lost sight of the goal.

#MakePokerFunAgain

to the OP I would say start with some part-time playing first, while taking it seriously. Get an app to track your results (hours and games played, and wins/losses)

Be aware that you'll likely be playing part-time in more premium hours/days when games are better. But if you're going to "go pro" then you'll likely have to include some less profitable days which is going to have an impact on your hourly rate.

Another issue is that when I was working for someone else, poker was my escape from work. I wanted to play 8-12 hours in a tournament or whatever. When it's your job, that appeal will wear off and you'll be looking to find an escape from poker sometimes.

It also depends on where you live and what games are available, and what stakes you'll play. You'll want to set aside 6 months of living expenses PLUS a separate poker bankroll AND a plan B and C should things not go as planned.

I moved from Tampa to Austin almost 2 years ago and the issues I've encountered here are that the games I play (PLO) are structured in a way that is truly awful. For the most part, The Lodge gets the bulk of the action in this market.

The problem is that they permit unlimited restraddles from UTG onward, and match the stack. So you either get a super grinder-heavy table full of crushers and the only way to make a profit is to cooler someone, or it's the complete opposite and batshit insane.

With PLO, equities run VERY close together preflop. Even premium Aces will usually just be a 65/35 favorite against one other hand, so you're going to lose that 1 in 3 times. However, in Texas players suffer from FOMO. They see a big pot brewing and they HAVE to get their chips in. So now you're in a 6-way all-in preflop for a grand each and your variance is through the roof and your equity edge (IF you have one) is razor thin.

Because of the unlimited restraddles and match the stack, you may win some battles, but it's difficult to win the war if you don't have the deepest pockets. Those with the deepest pockets will increase the variance, making the game play like a shallow-stacked 40/80 game because they can handle the swings. I've legit seen people sitting 20-30K deep in this "entry-level" 1/2/5 game.

Then the recreational players get chewed up and spit out, and you're left with the deep-pocketed pros or whales who are making it hard for new players to enter the PLO player pool because the cost of admission and the rate at which they tear through people is so high.

This is why I'm trying to build my own business plan and start my own poker room. One where unlimited restraddles and match the stack don't come into play until 5/10 and higher. You need to protect your bread and butter lower limit stakes from a minority of players jacking them up and fucking up the poker economy. People need an entry point where they aren't getting completely slaughtered.

Then there's poker tournaments. That's a much higher-variance way to make a living and instead of a cash game pro who should win 2/3 of their sessions, in tournaments you may cash 15-20% of the time. So you'll experience a lot more downs than ups, and you need to play a higher variance style to give yourself a shot at going deep for the top spots where all the money is padded onto.

Tournament grinders already have an edge over the recreational players. Well, the inclusion of unlimited rebuys through the first 9 levels, multi-day and multi-bag events just further the edge the pros have over the recreationals. A recreational player may get lucky and bust Phil Ivey once, but if he has unlimited lives, you aren't going to bust him five times, he's going to get your ass.

So that $400 buy-in 200K GTD tournament is really a $2,000 tournament if you want to be competitive, especially with most prize pools being top-heavy, sometimes with 1st receiving more than 2nd and 3rd combined.

Currently the industry is structured in a way that I believe chews up recreational players too quickly and funnels their money into the pockets of the top pros, who are going to take that money out of the poker economy for life expenses and larger purchases.

Funneling all the money into the pockets of the misregs is terrible for the industry, the recreational players NEED to have some chance and it's just becoming harder and harder for them these days.

I was at a table yesterday which had one lively, boisterous recreational lady who was having fun, laughing, talking, etc. She was playing pretty swingy and had been up and down. But once she got unstuck and started winning the misregs at the table couldn't handle it and were calling out any little rules infraction they could on her.

They never socialized, they sat there with their perpetual scowls on their faces, with earbuds in, trying to make everyone else around them as miserable as they are. A lot of pros lose sight of the fact that their job is to be an entertainer. To make sure the people who are paying their mortgage are entertained, welcomed and having a good time.

But oftentimes it's the complete opposite, with the only time these jerkoffs open their mouths is to berate and insult someone. And unfortunately playing for a living you're going to be around miserable people like this who've lost sight of the goal.

#MakePokerFunAgain
Cool insights! Rather surprising approach considering the owners. Should be some willingness to attend to the interests of the small stakes/casual players as well.

From what I caught listening to Doug playing HCL, the stakes doesn’t even matter for how much the house takes from each table/player.

Let's be reasonable about expectations.

Is Hero thinking "pro" means making retail wages? Something in the $30k - $40k range? Toss in another $5K "benefits" So $20/hr for 2000 hours a year?

Of is Hero thinking "TV show pro" with six figure income potential, some sponsors maybe a backer or two and a modest entourage?

Perhaps the goal is more modest. Playing poker for fun & profit but working a traditional job too. Poker being your splurge money.

It seems perfectly plausible a very good player could make $40K a year. Sure, it will be a grind. And Hero needs to be a top 5%+ player. Maybe more satisfying than working for Walmart. But make no mistake, this is a mind-numbing hard job. One where you can't "phone it in".

On the other hand, "TV show pro" is a tough goal. Just guessing - - - I expect you need to be a one in a million sort of player to thrive here. That would put you in the ranks of the top hundred poker players. Doubtful there are more than a hundred such players at any specific point in time. Hero is already close to getting too old. The stamina and mental demands of tip-top level poker are daunting. You only have to look at the burn out in the ranks of top poker pros. Almost no one makes a decade at the top of the game. ( Can't forget starting capital. Hero will need hundreds of thousands of dollars at risk to break-in here )

We don't have a good idea of Hero's history. Maybe he already crushes on-line. Or frequently cashes in serious money tournaments. Props to Hero if so - could be he can succeed. However, if Hero doesn't have these credentials already . . . . . let's say things look rather grim. Failing to make your way through basic life does not sound like a prolog to a successful poker pro.

If hero is set on becoming a full-time poker pro, I suggest trying your luck/skill. Take a month "vacation" in the poker destination of choice. Put in 40 hours a week, every week. See how you do. Poker winnings less expenses Can you stomach yourself doing that for years and years?

Lots of us here fall into the third category. Yeah, we are better than the field. best player or second best at most tables and know to leave when we aren't. We play " a lot" but nothing remotely like full time. Not making living wages, but maybe paying for a few luxuries ( like sweet, sweet poker chips )

Set your expectations wisely. And understand substantial work is needed to develop skills. -=- DrStrange

PS I also suggest 2+2 as a resource. They will spit on you until you prove your chops. Rude will not even begin to cover it. But underneath that, you will find some helpful people. Even the ones ridiculing your lack of credentials. Because they are right. Read the forums and see how many "I want to be a pro" threads there are.

I really appreciate all the insight and advice! It definitely helps when others put it in perspective. I had what I thought was a good idea of what would be required and based on what you're all saying, it seems to check out. But I'm also getting some "it's not worth it" vibes which I suppose does make sense. That is certainly one of my fears; that if I turn it into a job it will take all of the enjoyment out of it. I appreciate you all taking the time to share some insight on the topic!

Cool insights! Rather surprising approach considering the owners. Should be some willingness to attend to the interests of the small stakes/casual players as well.

From what I caught listening to Doug playing HCL, the stakes doesn’t even matter for how much the house takes from each table/player.

I've had conversations with Doug, but we see things from a different perspective. While The Lodge has done an amazing job building a well-known brand and livestream within the poker community, they've done little to market themselves on a local level (they sent out a ValPak ad, which is great if you're a pizza joint, not so much for a niche like poker)

All too often high-stakes poker pros are out of touch with the common recreational player, and room operators tend to listen to the squeaky wheels. Unfortunately the squeaky wheels tend to be a vocal minority of players who have a vested interest in structuring games in a manner that benefits their pockets, while not necessarily being great for the poker economy or the rooms business model. The silent majority of recreational players don't speak up for themselves and no one really advocates for them.

They lack the ability to understand "sustainable fishing" of the player pool, instead opting to slaughter players and chew up the money as quickly as they can. This results in less recreationals sticking around, and fields becoming more saturated with professionals, making the vibe of games overly serious and predatory, rather than groups of players laughing, drinking and engaging socially.

Part of the problem is that Doug is likely only gaining a perspective from games he plays in during their meetup games, where he's one of the celebs at the low stakes tables and he's got it down pat as far as being social at the table, so from his perspective, the games aren't overly serious because when he's in them, people are laughing and talking a lot.

Just the other day I was talking to a manager there about how worn out and uncomfortable the chairs are, and his response was "the chairs are fine, they're only three years old".

Well, I can assure you the chairs are pretty rough and could use replacing. There's a reason a lot of folks refer to The Lodge as "The Walmart of Poker". It's very mass market, no passion, no ambiance, you're just a number.

They've done an amazing job with their livestream, they finally got the bathrooms sorted and those are clean and nice (they were a disaster a few years ago when I first moved here).

But overall they advertise outside of the Austin market for their week-long series of events each month. Well who's going to travel to Austin to play? Traveling professional poker players. They don't make your games better, they make them worse.

They come into town, chew up on your locals, scoop up all the money, suck it out of your local poker economy and fuck right off back to whatever state they came from. I believe all the leadership at The Lodge sees is the dollar figures from the series, rather than the lasting impact it has overall on their room.

Despite all their success, I believe they could be twice as busy if they would market on a local level and do local outreach. There's a TON of people in Austin who don't even know poker exists in the area.

All the clubs are hidden inside shopping plazas with no road signage and no road frontage, and nobody marketing locally. I talk to many people who either say:

"there's poker in Austin?"
"isn't it illegal?"
"I'd love to play but I've never played (or I've only played home games) and I'd be intimidated I'd get yelled at for making a mistake"

I have a pretty extensive plan as far as marketing locally while structuring cash games and tournaments to be more friendly to the recreational players. I'm working on a business plan and have a few contacts in the industry I'm hoping will help me make my vision a reality.

I had hoped when I came onboard with Poker House Austin that they'd empower me to enact the things I wanted to do, but for all the rooms amazing qualities and great ground-level staff, it was overshadowed by incompetent owners and GM's who continually made bad decisions and put the cart before the horse, focusing at the outset on cost-cutting and trying to generate revenue, rather than building critical mass and getting players to make the room part of their daily or weekly routine.

They've been open since mid December, they terminated me at the end of March. To this day they still struggle with only 1-2 tables per day, bleeding money every month. Their main investor bailed and they brought in another guy who bought 49% of the business AND agreed to absorb any losses the business sustains. But they haven't replaced the bad leadership, so they're just going to continue losing his money until he's had enough or doesn't have anymore to lose.

It's an opportunity squandered and sickens me, but it's emboldened me to try and forge my own path in the industry.

I think TBH to make a real living at poker requires a lot more than just an “affinity” for the game, being above average and being willing to study a bit.

I can’t count the number of times I thought I’d figured it all out (usually on an upswing) only to have reality crash in (on a downswing).

The margins for above average players aren’t that great; I’d say you need to be way above average to live off poker.

You also need to develop a serious bankroll to survive swings. Not to mention the emotional tolerance for them.

I read a study a while ago that said in raked games, substantially less than 10% of players are long-term winners.

Winning at poker is different than making a living at poker. I’ve been winning enough over the past dozen years that I could move up from rinky-dink $40 tournaments to $2/$5 games with $1K buyins (still relatively low stakes). I never go to the bank for poker money; I just use my cash roll.

But if I had to pay non-poker expenses out of those winnings, psshhh, forget it. My roll would be gone in months. There’s a vast difference between a modestly profitable hobby and making a living.

Wishing you luck, just trying to be realistic.

Last edited:
I think TBH to make a real living at poker requires a lot more than just an “affinity” for the game, being above average and being willing to study a bit.

I can’t count the number of times I thought I’d figured it all out (usually on an upswing) only to have reality crash in (on a downswing).

The margins for above average players aren’t that great; I’d say you need to be way above average to live off poker.

You also need to develop a serious bankroll to survive swings. Not to mention the emotional tolerance for them.

I read a study a while ago that said in ranked games, substantially less than 10% of players are long-term winners.

I’ve been winning enough over the past dozen years that I have moved up from rinky-dink $40 tournaments to $2/$5 games (still relatively low stakes). I never go to the bank for poker money; I just use my cash roll. But if I had to pay non-poker expenses out of those winnings, psshhh, forget it. The roll would be gone in months. Big difference between a modestly profitable hobby and a living.

Wishing you luck, just trying to be realistic.
I appreciate the insight!

It won't be easy. It's going to be a lot less fun than the poker you play now too. It's the difference between playing video games a few hours every other night and being a twitch streamer who has to be on 10+ hours a day. You need to treat it like a job, for 8~10 hours a day you're either playing poker or studying poker theory. Starting out, it should probably be like 2/3 study or more. Not to mention, you need money to play. If you don't have 6 months of living expenses plus a 30 buying or more bankroll you probably don't have the cash to get started (assuming you are even a winning player).

Don't quit your day job any time soon, or find a new one if you don't have one currently. It's much better to learn to play while you have an actual income stream. Once you have 100s of hours of results you'll have a better idea of where you're at and can plan a transition to full time play.

Definitely read accounts posted by other poker grinders. Not the big name guys who make millions, find people who started out grinding low stakes live and actually make a living off it. Odds are they'll tell you there's better ways to spend your time.

Last edited:
I've had conversations with Doug, but we see things from a different perspective. While The Lodge has done an amazing job building a well-known brand and livestream within the poker community, they've done little to market themselves on a local level (they sent out a ValPak ad, which is great if you're a pizza joint, not so much for a niche like poker)

All too often high-stakes poker pros are out of touch with the common recreational player, and room operators tend to listen to the squeaky wheels. Unfortunately the squeaky wheels tend to be a vocal minority of players who have a vested interest in structuring games in a manner that benefits their pockets, while not necessarily being great for the poker economy or the rooms business model. The silent majority of recreational players don't speak up for themselves and no one really advocates for them.

They lack the ability to understand "sustainable fishing" of the player pool, instead opting to slaughter players and chew up the money as quickly as they can. This results in less recreationals sticking around, and fields becoming more saturated with professionals, making the vibe of games overly serious and predatory, rather than groups of players laughing, drinking and engaging socially.

Part of the problem is that Doug is likely only gaining a perspective from games he plays in during their meetup games, where he's one of the celebs at the low stakes tables and he's got it down pat as far as being social at the table, so from his perspective, the games aren't overly serious because when he's in them, people are laughing and talking a lot.

Just the other day I was talking to a manager there about how worn out and uncomfortable the chairs are, and his response was "the chairs are fine, they're only three years old".

Well, I can assure you the chairs are pretty rough and could use replacing. There's a reason a lot of folks refer to The Lodge as "The Walmart of Poker". It's very mass market, no passion, no ambiance, you're just a number.

They've done an amazing job with their livestream, they finally got the bathrooms sorted and those are clean and nice (they were a disaster a few years ago when I first moved here).

But overall they advertise outside of the Austin market for their week-long series of events each month. Well who's going to travel to Austin to play? Traveling professional poker players. They don't make your games better, they make them worse.

They come into town, chew up on your locals, scoop up all the money, suck it out of your local poker economy and fuck right off back to whatever state they came from. I believe all the leadership at The Lodge sees is the dollar figures from the series, rather than the lasting impact it has overall on their room.

Despite all their success, I believe they could be twice as busy if they would market on a local level and do local outreach. There's a TON of people in Austin who don't even know poker exists in the area.

All the clubs are hidden inside shopping plazas with no road signage and no road frontage, and nobody marketing locally. I talk to many people who either say:

"there's poker in Austin?"
"isn't it illegal?"
"I'd love to play but I've never played (or I've only played home games) and I'd be intimidated I'd get yelled at for making a mistake"

I have a pretty extensive plan as far as marketing locally while structuring cash games and tournaments to be more friendly to the recreational players. I'm working on a business plan and have a few contacts in the industry I'm hoping will help me make my vision a reality.

I had hoped when I came onboard with Poker House Austin that they'd empower me to enact the things I wanted to do, but for all the rooms amazing qualities and great ground-level staff, it was overshadowed by incompetent owners and GM's who continually made bad decisions and put the cart before the horse, focusing at the outset on cost-cutting and trying to generate revenue, rather than building critical mass and getting players to make the room part of their daily or weekly routine.

They've been open since mid December, they terminated me at the end of March. To this day they still struggle with only 1-2 tables per day, bleeding money every month. Their main investor bailed and they brought in another guy who bought 49% of the business AND agreed to absorb any losses the business sustains. But they haven't replaced the bad leadership, so they're just going to continue losing his money until he's had enough or doesn't have anymore to lose.

It's an opportunity squandered and sickens me, but it's emboldened me to try and forge my own path in the industry.
Some good insight in there, thanks.

I've been to the Lodge once, I can totally see the "Walmart" of poker nickname.

I also agree with your take on how to run a poker room. Too many shoot for the stars and want to be the next WSOP, instead of making an inviting place where local recreation players can go to have an affordable, legal game. They don't seem interested in growing their market but instead trying to get social media hits. Just my perspective.

I'm picturing, "Anthony Martino's Rec Room" with a giant neon sign of you on the roof giving a thumbs up.

I'm picturing, "Anthony Martino's Rec Room" with a giant neon sign of you on the roof giving a thumbs up.
I’d make a visit to play but I’m not sure if I’d get in…….

IMG_1368.jpeg

Dont do it.

the chances of becoming financially successful (in life money terms) are probably less likely than seeing your neighbors kid become a pro footballer

Poker is a game and should be fun only.

If you're good and and can be successful winning at poker, GREAT ! hats off to you. Enjoy the run good.
If for some reason you go on a sun run for a long time and make enough money to say F U to a regular job. Even better.

Anyone who considers themselves a pro I'd want to see stats. Money in money out.

Another thing I’d note… While there certainly are pros who grinded their way all the way up from low stakes to $250K buyins, I’d say many of the folks you see featured on TV have one of two things in common:

1) They won at least one really big tournament—allowing them to work from a real bankroll, get sponsorships, find staking, entrée into juicy private games, offtable income from coaching or vlogging, commentating, etc.

2) Or, they were already wealthy enough to play nosebleed stakes.

Becoming a chipping pro takes dedication, stupidity, and having the ability to burn piles of money on little clay discs that people think are worth pennies....

Only the hardcore survive......

#MakePokerFunAgain
Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom