I drew a betting line on my table (1 Viewer)

Nice work. The plywood stencil sounds safe.
I’m still pretty sure you could just rig up a marker to the end of a 10 inch stick, put the other end against the rail, and just push it all the way around the table, and end up with a perfect betting line.
I haven’t had the guts to try it yet, but I’m not sure why not, because you could easily practice with chalk.
Just to update my post. As I was discussing whether to do this or to just pull the trigger on a custom felt with a betting line, my players surprisingly agreed that a betting line was totally unnecessary. Okay then.

Just to update my post. As I was discussing whether to do this or to just pull the trigger on a custom felt with a betting line, my players surprisingly agreed that a betting line was totally unnecessary. Okay then.
I mostly agree that a betting line is unnecessary, especially in a self dealt game, but if there is a dealer, a good sized bet line, where the dealer can reach all bets placed over the line, is a nice visual reminder to players that would tend to place their bets uncomfortably far from the dealer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom