"Ignore" feature (3 Viewers)

If you have, why?
Some folks have repeatedly demonstrated such a lack of ability or interest to comprehend even the most basic of logic that it causes me to get a headache. I have blocked those individuals. I think there are only two folks on my block list.

Did you ever regret using it?
Nope. Not even a little bit.

I am also wondering if it will make some threads uncomprehensible? I imagine if you remove key responses from a discussion, it might not make sense?

I am also wondering if it will make some threads uncomprehensible?
Every now and then the ignore feature leads to a thread post looking like a non-sequitur, but that's the rare case - and all you have to do is noticed the "See Ignored Content" note and realize that one of your blocked folks has posted something you don't want to see.

Have you ever used it?
Yes, 3 times

If you have, why?
For "ignored 1" , the first interaction of that guy towards me (we had never discussed before) he wrote to me: "fuck you"
"Ignored 2" was a guy backing up "ignored 1" with a comment that I found loaded with a ethnic nationalism content.
The third, an annoying troll from Norway that derailed the European Meeting organisation OP

Did you ever regret using it?
Not at all

I don’t think I would ever block anyone I disagree with or something like that.

But I did block this. Something about being visually assaulted and such. Works seamlessly, you generally don’t miss anything in threads.
Lol I've never actually blocked anyone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom