In game snacks? (2 Viewers)

If I were to host a poker session, I'd probably try and provide:
  1. Simple charcuterie board - deli meats, sliced cheese, pepperoni sticks, possibly pickles - Costco has the best prices for these
  2. Crackers, pate, home smoked trout
  3. Fruit platter
  4. Whiskey and wine

Snacks from last nights game...

We were only 6-handed for most of the night!

Last edited:
I always order pizza (1/2 large pizza per person) for whoever wants to eat. Everyone chips in for their pizza cost, the total split by the number of people. Everyone can BYOB, if they want. I figure if I’m going to spend time and energy hosting the game, I’m not going to start off $40 down in food by buying a variety of snacks.

PCF members are always welcome. 2nd, 4th and 5th Saturdays. Every other Tuesday (no food, just drinks & snacks). Occasional other days. Send me a PM and get on the schedule.
Next time I find myself in "Middle of No Where, Texas" I will PM you!

Another trick I use is to provide cheap paper cups for snacks, or possibly small bowls, rather than large plates. The cups fit into drink holders to prevent spills and are convenient. Items like the meatballs don’t do well with large flat plates. Invariably one will slide off a plate and onto the floor... marinara sauce stains.... just sayin
Pro tip is always in the comments

At my game, I do drinks and light snacks on the house.
My bar fridge (inset in wall) has beer, soft drinks, water, G2 etc. I do have a few assortment of liquor as well; Whiskey, Rum and Vodka, but most players don't do hard liquor.
As far as snacks go, it's usually Pretzels, potato chips, popcorn and Hot Rods.
My table rules are no snack bowls on the table. I built under table pull out trays that hold the snack bowls and the racetrack have the drink holders.
The tray can be pushed under the table, even with a bowl full of snacks.
Here is a pic of fridge and pull out snack trays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom